Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Content and uptake of macronutrients by groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) as influenced by soil application of zinc and boron in sandy loam soils of Karnataka, India
First Online |
- Ali, S J and Chattopadhyay N.C. (2005) Influence of soil application of micronutrients on tuber yield, dry matter production and uptake of N, P and K under lateritic condition of West Bengal. Indian Agric., 49 (1-2): 117-128.
- Dongale, J.R. and Zende, G.K. (1976) Response of groundnut to the application of Mn, B and S both in presence and absence of FYM through soil and foliar spray. Indian J. Agron., 21: 321-326.
- Jackson, M.L., (1973) Soil Chemical Analysis, Prentice Hall of India Pvt Ltd., New Delhi.
- Jagadish Mishra and Singh, R.S. (1996) Effect of nitrogen and zinc on the growth and uptake of N and Zn by linseed. J. Indian Soc. Soil. Sci., 44 (2): 338-340.
- Joshi, P.K., Bhatt, D.M. AND Kulkarni, J.H (1987) Groundnut root nodulation as affected by micronutrients application and Rhizobium inoculation. Intern. J. Trop. Agric., 34: 199-202.
- Meena, M.C., Patel, K.P and Rathod, D.D (2006) Effect of Zinc Iron and Sulphur on mustered in loamy sand soil. Indian Journal Fertilizers, 2(5): 55-58.
- Patel, M.S and Golakiya, B.A (1986) Effect of CaCO3 and B application on yield and nutrient uptake by groundnut. J. Indian Soc. Soil. Sc., 34: 815-820.
- Patgiri, D.K (1995 Effect of boron, sulphur and molybdenum on toria (Brassica compestris L.) in a typic haplaquept. J. Indian Soc. Soil. Sc., 34(2): 295-296.
- Patil, G.D (1987) In, Proc. National symposium on micronutrient stress in crop plants. physiological and genetic approaches to control them Mahatma Phule Agricultural University, Rahuri, December, 16 – 18 1997 pp 88 –89.
- Tiwari, S.N. and Mandal, S.C (1971) Effects of varying levels of B, Mo and Mn on the absorption of major nutrients by pea plants in solution culture. J. Inst. Chem., (Indian) 43 (4): 148-150.
- Tripathy, S. K. Patra, A. K and Samui, S. C (1999) Effect of micronutrients on nodulation, growth, yield and nutrient uptake by groundnut. Indian J. Physiol., 41(3): 207-209.
- Valencia, A.G (1968) Response to the application of boron and zinc in coffee plantation at Fredonia, Antioquia. Trop. Abstr., 23(8): 523.
- Wasmatkar, R.P., G. L. Ingole and P.D. Raut (2002) Effect of different levels of S and Zn on quality and uptake of nutrient of soyabean. J. Maharashtra. Agric Univ 27(3) 244-246.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.