Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
EFFECTS OF POST EMERGENCE HERBICIDES ON WEED CONTROL AND YIELD OF FIELD PEA AND THEIR RESIDUAL EFFECT ON SUCCEEDING SORGHUM AND MUNGBEAN CROP
First Online |
- Banga, R. S.; Yadav, A.; Malik, R. S. and Malik, R. K. (1998). Evaluation of different herbicides for weed control in pea (Pisum sativum L.). Indian Journal of Weed Science. 30: 145-148.
- Ghorai, A. K.; Chakaraborty, A. K.; Pandit, N. C.; Mondal, R. K. and Biswas, C. R. (2004). Weed control in jute by Targa Super (quizalofop-ethyl 5% EC). Pestology. 28: 31-34.
- Kundra, H. C.; Singh, G. and Brar, L. S. (1993). Efficacy of weed management practices in pea (Pisum sativum L.). Indian Journal of Weed Science. 25 : 1-6.
- Malik, R.S.; Ashok Yadav and Malik R.K., (2007). Efficacy of tank mix application of sulfonylurea herbicides against broadleaf weeds in wheat and their residul effects on succeeding crop of sorghum under zero tillage. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 39 : 185-189.
- Mishra, J. S. (2006). Efficacy of post-emergence herbicides against wild oat in field pea. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 38: 140-142.
- Moyer, J. R. and Esau, R. (1996). Imidazolinone herbicide effects on following rotational crops in southern Alberta. Weed Technology. 10 : 100–106.
- Panse, V. G. and Sukhatme, P. V. (1967). Statistical Method for Agricultural Workers. 2nd enl. ed. ICAR. New Delhi, India, pp.115.
- Punia, S.S.; Samunder Singh and Dharambir Yadav, 2011. Bioefficacy of imazethapyr and chlorimuron-ethyl in clusterbean and their residual effect on succeeding rabi crops. Indian Journal of Weed Science 43 : 48-53.
- Singh, J.; Kumar, S.; Bhan, V. M. and Balyan, R. S. (1991). Crop weed competition studies in pea (Pisum sativum). Indian Journal of Weed Science. 23 (1&2) : 67-68.
- Steel, R.G.D., Torrie, J. H. and Dickey, D. (1997). Principles and procedures of statistics-A Biometrical Approach. 3rd Ed. McGraw Hill Book Co. Inc. New York pp. 172-177
- Tewari, A. N.; Hussain, K. and Singh, B. (1997). Evaluation of herbicides in pea (Pisum sativum) + mustard (Brassica juncea) intercropping. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 29 (3&4) : 94-97.
- Yadav, A.; Mehta, R.; Punnia, S. S.; Hooda, V.; Malik, R. K.; Rana, V., and Ballinder, R. R. 2003. Residual effects of four sulfonylurea herbicides applied in wheat on succeeding crops in the rotation. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 35 : 259-261.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.