Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
FOLIAR SPRAY OF HUMIC ACID WITH GROWTH REGULATORS IN NUTRIENT CONTENT AND YIELD OF GREENGRAM [VIGNA RADIATA (L.) WILCZEK]
First Online |
- Adharkin, P.G. and Belyayer. A.B. ( 1991). Potassium in the organic matter of soils in the central chernoxem belt. Agro Chinica, 11: 48-53.
- Balasubramanian, P., Chandrasekaran S. and Govindasamy. R. (1989a). Effect of humic acids on the yield, dry matter production and nutrient content of blackgram (Vigna mungo L. Hepper). Proc. National Seminar on humus acids in agriculture, Annamalai University, pp. 145-152.
- David, P.P., Nelson P.V. and Sanders. D.C. (1994). A humic acid improves growth of tomato seedling in solution culture. J. Plant Nutrn., 17: 173-184.
- Dean, E. and Knavel. (1969). Influence of growth retardants on growth returdants on growth, nutrient content and yield of tomato plants grown at various fertility level. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci., 94: 32-35.
- Humphries, E.C. (1956). Modern Methods of Plant Analysis, 1: 468-502.
- Jackson, M.L. (1962). Soil and Chemical Analysis, Constabbe and Co. Ltd., London. P. 498.
- Mitra, R., Pawar S.E. and Bhatia. C.R. (1988). Nitrogen: The major limiting factors for mungbean yield. In: Shanmugasundaram, S. and B.T. Mclean (eds.) Mungbean. Second Intl. Symp., Bangkok. 16-20: 245-251.
- Nakagawa, J., Scotop L.C., Almoida T.D. and Neptune A.M.L.. (1966). NPK manuring, liming and foliar diagnosis of ground nut. Field Crop Abstr., 18: 4615.
- Patil, S.N., Patil R.B. and Suyawanshi Y.B. (2005). Effect of foliar application of plant growth regulators and nutrients on seed yield and quality attributes of mugbean (Vignaradiata (L.) Wilezeli. Seed Res., 33: 142-145.
- Sairam, R.K. (1994). Effect of homobrassinalide application on plant metabolism and grain yield under irrigated and moisture stress conditions of two wheat varieties. Plant Growth Regulation, 14: 173-181.
- Smidova, M. (1960). The influence of humic acid on the respiration of plant roots. Biol. Plant., 2: 152-164.
- Sujatha, K.B. (2001). Effect of foliar spray of chemicals and bioregulators on growth and yield of green gram (Vigna radiata (L.) Silezek). M.Sc. (Ag.) Thesis, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.