Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
RESPONSE OF CHICKPEA TO POTASSIUM FERTILIZATION ON YIELD, QUALITY, SOIL FERTILITY AND ECONOMIC IN VERTISOLS
First Online |
- Asghar Ali, Ather Nadeem, M., Asif Tanveer M. Tahir, and Mumtaz Hussain. (2007). Effect of different potassium levels on the growth, yield and protein contents of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Pak. J. Bot. 39(2): 523-527.
- Das, PC. (1999). Plant Nutrients. In: Manures and Fertilizers 2nd Edition. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, India, pp: 5-10.
- Mali, GC, Gupta, RS, Gupta, KP, Acharga, KH and Sharma, NN. (2000). Effect of K and S fertilizer on mungbean productivity grown on vertisols in Hodoti region of Rajsthan. Indian Advance Arid Legume Research Statistics 263-266.
- Nelson, WL. (1980). Interaction of potassium with moisture and temperature. In: Potassium for Agriculture. Potash and Phosphate Institute, Atlanta, USA. Pages 109-112.
- Sahai, VN. (2004). Mineral Nutrients. In: Fundamental of Soil. 3rd Edition. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, India. pp: 151-155.
- Saimullah and Khan, N. (2003). Physiological investigation on interactive effect of P and K on growth and yield of chickpea. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology 8(2): 165-170.
- Singh, ON, Singh, RS, and Singh, JP. (1994). Supplementing fertilizer potassium to chickpea. Journal of Potash Research 10:83-85.
- Srinivasrao, Masood Ali, Ganeshamurthy, A.N. and Singh K.K. (2003). Potassium requirements of pulse crops. Better Crops International 17(1): 8-11.
- Tiwari, KN, Vandana Nigam Pathak, A.N.1985. Studies on potassium requirements of different crops. Fertilizer Research 8:91-96.
- Velayutham, M. and Reddy, K.C.K. (1987). Balanced fertilization for increasing fertilizer use efficiency. Pages 39-45 in Proceeding of the IFA regional agricultural meeting, 8-12 Dec 1986, New Delhi. IFA Ltd., 28 rue Marbeuf, Paris.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.