Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
EFFECT OF MOISTURE CONTENT AND BULK DENSITY ON MINIMUM FLUIDIZATION VELOCITY OF LATHYRUS (Lathyrus sativus L.) GRAIN
- ASABE, (2007). Standards for resistance to airflow of grains, seeds and other agricultural products and perforated metal sheets. ASABE St. Josepth, MI.
- Clayton, G. and Campbell C.G. (1997). Promoting the conservation and use of underutilized and neglected crops: Grass pea (Lathyrus sativus L.) 18 : 48-49.
- Kashaninejad, M. and Tabil L.G. (2009). Resistance of bulk pistachio nuts (cv. ohadi) to airflow. J. Food Eng. 90, 1: 104 – 109.
- Khatchatourian, O. A. and Oliveira F. A. (2006). Mathematical modeling of airflow and thermal state in large aerated grain storage. Biosyst. Eng. 95, 2: 159 –169.
- Lukaszuk, J.M., Molenda, Horabik J., Szot B. and Montross M.D. (2008). Airflow resistance of wheat bedding as influenced by the filling method, J. Agri. Eng. Res. 54 2: 50 – 57.
- Mate V. N., Salve V.A. and Kadam P. B. (2009). Study of moisture content and resistance of airflow of blackgram. Int. J. Agri. Eng. (2) 1: 28-30.
- Mohsenin, N.N. (1986). Physical Properties of Plant and Animal Materials, Gordon and Breach Press, New York.
- Nimkar, P. M. and Chattopadhyay P. K. (2003). Airflow resistance of pulse grains. J. Food Sci. Tech. 40, 1: 28 – 34.
- Nimkar, P. M. and Khobragade B.V. (2006). Resistance of moth gram to airflow. Int. Food Sci. Tech. 41: 488 – 497.
- Nimkar, P. M. and Mate V.N. (2004). Resistance of black gram to airflow. J. Food Sci. Tech. 41,3: 308 – 312.
- Pagano, A.M. (2000). Airflow resistance of oat seeds: effect of airflow direction, moisture content and foreign material. J. Drying Tech. 18: 457 – 468.
- Rajabipour, A., Shahbazi F., Mohtasebi S. and Tabatabaeefar A. (2001). Airflow resistance in walnuts. J. Agri. Sci.Tech. 3: 257 – 264.
- Reed, S.D., Armstrong P.R., Brusewitz G.H. and Stone M.L. (2001). Resistance of marigold flower to airflow. Trans. ASAE. 44, 3: 639 – 462.
- Rotter, R. G., Marquardt R.R. and Campbell C.G. (1991). The nutritional value of low lathyrogenic lathyrus (L. sativus) for growing chicks. Britan Poultry Sci. 32: 1055 -1067.
- Shahbazi, F. and A. Rajabipour (2008). Resistance of potatoes to airflow. J. Agri. Sci. Tech. 10: 1 – 9.
- Shirkole S. S. (2010) Airflow resistance of soybean (cv. TAMS-38). Unpublished M. Tech. Thesis. Dr. PDKV, Akola, India.
- SPSS (1999). Statistical Package for Social Scientists. Prentice Hall, Chicago, IL.
- Verboven, P., Hoang M. L., Baclmans M. and Nicolaii B. M. (2004). Airflow through beds of apples and chicory roots. Biosyst. Eng. 88, 1: 117 – 125.
- Yang, X. and Williams D. L. (1990). Airflow resistance to grain sorghum as affected by bulk density. Trans. ASAE. 33, 6 : 1966 – 1970.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.