Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
INFLUENCE OF SUPPORT SYSTEMS AND SPACING ON HYACINTH BEAN PRODUCTION IN THE EASTERN HILLY AREA OF BANGLADESH
- AIckaa, M. (1992). MS dissertation. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujlbur Rahman Agricultural University. Salna. Gazipur.
- Chakravarty. A.K. (1986). In:¥egetable Crops in India. (Bose. T.K.and 80m, M.G. eds.) Naya Prakas&,- 206 Bldhan Saranl. Calc\rtta - 700 006, India, pp. 524·528.
- IsIem, M.T. et aI. (2002). Cata\bgue on Hyacinth bean germpiasm (Dollchos lablab L.), pp. 55.
- Hoq,M.M. (19911. Induction Training Course for Newly Recruited Scientific Officers of BARI. Resources ~anual. Vol. 2. pp. 1..:22.
- Khan, M.M.R. (2003). MS dlslertatlon. Department of Horticulture. Bangabandhu Sheikh MUjlbur Rahman AgrtcuIturaI University, SaIna, GazipJr - 1705. Bangladesh.
- Paramvlr, S. and Pandlta, M.L. (1980). indian J. .IioTt.. 37: 388-91.
- Rahman, A.F.M.H. and Hoque, A.M.M. (1992). Seventh Annual Conference of Bangladesh Assoclatlon of Advancement of ScIence. Abst. Section 1, pp. 88.
- Rashid. M.M. (1999). ShabjlbigYan (in BengalO. Rashid Publishing House, 94. Old DOHS, Dhaka·1206, pp. 49.
- Uddin, M.S. (2003). M. Si:. Thesis, DepcM1ment of Horticulture, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujlbur Rahman Agrlcldtural University, Salna. Gazlpur • 1705. pp. 27-28.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.