Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
GENETICS OF YELLOW MOSAIC VIRUS (YMV) RESISTANCE IN CULTIVATED SOYBEAN [GLYCINE MAX (L.) MERR.]
- Bhattacharyya, P.K., Ram, H.H. and Kole, P.C. (1999). Inheritance of resistance to yellow mosaic virus in inter-specific crosses of soybean. Euphytica 108: 157-159.
- Ma, Y., Li, H.C., Wang, D.G., Liu, N. and Zhi, H.J. (2010). Molecular mapping and marker-assisted selection of soybean mosaic virus resistance gene RSC12 in soybean. Legume Genom. Genet. 1(8), DOI: 10.5376/ lgg.2010.01.0008.
- Nene, Y.L. (1972). A survey of the viral diseases of pulse crops in India. Indian J. Res. Bull. 4: 191.
- Ram, H.H., Pushpendra, K., Singh, K. and Verma, V.D. (1984). New breeding lines of soybean having a gene for resistance to yellow mosaic virus from Glycine soja Linn. Sieb, & Zucc. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 54: 1027-29.
- Singh, B.B. and Mallick, A.S. (1978). Inheritance of resistance to yellow mosaic in soybean. Indian J. Genet. 38: 258- 261.
- Singh, B.B., Gupta, S.C. and Singh, B.D. (1974a). Sources of field resistance to rust and yellow mosaic diseases of soybean. Indian J. Genet. 34: 400-404.
- Singh, B.B., Singh, B.D. and Gupta, S.C. (1974b). PI171443 and Glycine formosana resistant lines for yellow mosaic of soybean. Soybean Genet. Newsl. 1: 17-18.
- Souframanien, J. and Gopalakrishna, T. (2006). ISSR and SCAR markers linked to the mungbean yellow mosaic virus (MYMV) resistance gene in blackgram (Vigna mungo L. Hepper). Pl Breed. 125(6): 619-622.
- Talukdar, A., Kumar, B., Verma, K., Lal, S.K., Harish, G.D., Sapra, R.L. and Singh, K.P. (2010). Identification of resistant sources and molecular breeding for yellow mosaic virus disease resistance in soybean (Glycine max L. Merr.). In: Souvenir and Abstract. National conference on traditional conservation of plant biodiversity and energy resources vis-à-vis biotechnological for sustainability. Meerut. Dec. 25-26, 2010. Pp. 41.
- Usharani, K.S., Surendranath, B., Haq, Q.M.R., Malathi, V.G. (2004). Yellow mosaic virus infecting soybean in Northern India is distinct from the species infecting soybean in southern India. Curr. Sci. 86: 845-850.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.