Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
EFFECT OF HIGH TEMPERATURE ON GROWTH, BIOMASS AND YIELD OF FIELD PEA GENOTYPES
- Aggarwal, P.K. (2007). Climate change: Implications for Indian agriculture. Jalvigyan Sameeksha. 22: 37-46.
- Bhardwaj, H.L. Bhardwaj, H.L. A.A. Hamama and Rangappa, M. (2002). Planting date and genotype effect on tepary bean productivity. Hortic. Sci. 37 (2): 317-318.
- Brown, D.M. (1960). Soya bean ecology. I. Development temperature relationships from controlled environment studies. Agron. Journal. 52: 493-496.
- Ketring, D.L. (1984). Temperature effects on vegetative and reproductive development of peanuts. Crop Sci. 24:877–882.
- Pathak, H. and R. Wassmann (2009). Quantitative evaluation of climatic variability and risks for wheat yield in India. Climate change 93: 157-175.
- Prasad, P.V.V., Pissipati, S.R., Ristic, Z., Bukovaik, U. and Fritz, A.K. (2008). Impact of night time temperature on physiology and growth of spring wheat. Crop Science. 48: 2372-2380.
- Saikia, U.S. Kumar, P.V. Desai, S. Srivastava, N.N. and Venkateswarlu. (2009). Research Bulletin 3: AICRP, Agro- metrology, CRIDA, and Hyderabad.p.31
- Sairam, R.K. Deshmukh, P.S. and Shukla, D.S. (1997). Tolerance to drought and temperature stress in relation to increased antioxidant enzyme activity in wheat. J. of Agro. and Crop Sci. 178:171-177.
- Sharma Natu.P. Sumesh,K.V.Lohat,V. and Ghildiyal, M.C.(2006). High temperature effect on grain growth in wheat cultivars: an evaluation of responses. Indian. J. Plant Physi.11:239-245.
- Schneider, S.H. (1989). The changing climate. Scientific American. 261 (3):70-79.
- Wery J. Silim S.N. Knights E.J. Malhotra R.S. and Cousin R. (1994) Screening techniques and sources and tolerance to extremes of moisture and air temperature in cool season food legumes, Euphytica 73: 73–83.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.