Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
GENETIC DIVERSITY IN POD CHARACTERS OF BLACKGRAM (VIGNA MUNGO L. HEPPER)
- Anonymous. (2011). Project Coordinator’s Report. AICRIP on MULLaRP. IIPR, Kanpur.
- Bhattacharya, A. and Vijaylaxmi. (2005). Genetic diversity in mungbean: phonological, physiological and yield forming traits. Legume Res., 28: 1-6.
- Ghafoor, A., A. Sharif, Z. Ahmed, M. A. Zahid and M. A. Rabbani. (2001). Genetic diversity in blackgram (Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper). Field Crops Res., 69:183-190.
- Kumar S, Gupta S, Chandra S and Singh BB. (2004). How wide is the genetic base of pulse crops, Pages 211-221. In: Pulses in New perspective (Ali M, Singh BB, Kumar S and Vishwa D, eds). Kanpur, India: Indian Society of pulses Research and Development.
- Mahalanobis, P.C. (1936). On the generalized distance in statistics. Proc. Natl. Acad. Inst. India. 12: 49-55.
- Murthy, B. R. and Arunachalam, V. (1966). The nature of genetic divergence in relation to breeding system in crop plants. Indian J. Genet., 26: 188-189.
- Rao, C.R. (1952). Advanced statistical methods in Biometrical Research.
- Shanthi, P., S. Jebaraj and N. Manivannan. (2006). Genetic diversity in urdbean (Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper) Legume Res., 29: 181-185.
- Venkatesan, M., N.Veeramani, Y.Anbuselvam and J.Ganesan. (2004). Correlation and path analysis in blackgram. (Vigna mungo L.). Legume Res., 27 (3): 197-200.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.