Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
ASSESSMENT OF LENTIL GERMPLASM WITH RESPECT TO AGRONOMIC PERFORMANCE AND MAJOR BIOTIC STRESS
- Akhtar, J., Lal, H. C. and Kumar, A. (2009). First report of powdery mildew of lentil from Jharkhand. J. Mycol. Plant Pathol. 39: 335.
- Bashir, M., Jones, R., Makkouk, K.M., Kumari, S. and Munawar, M.H. (1998). Survey for chickpea and lentil viruses in Pakistan. In: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Grain Legumes, Valladolid, Spain, pp. 491.
- Bos, L., Hampton, R.O. and Makkouk, K.M. (1988). Viruses and virus diseases of pea, lentil, faba bean and chickpea. In World Crops: Cool Season, Food Legumes (Summerfield, R.J., Eds). Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dodrecht, The Netherlands, pp. 591-615.
- Erskine, W. and Saxena, M.C. (1993). Problems and prospects of stress resistance breeding in lentil. In Breeding for stress tolerance in cool- season food legumes (Singh, K.B. and Saxena, M.C., Eds), John Wiley and sons, UK, pp. 359-372.
- Gupta, Dorin, and Sharma, S.K. (2006). Evaluation of wild Lens taxa for agro-morphological traits, fungal diseases and moisture stress in North Western Indian hills. Genetic Resour Crop Evol. 53: 1233-1241.
- Gupta, Dorin, and Sharma, S.K. (2007). Widening the gene pool of cultivated lentils through introgression of alien chromatin from wild Lens subspecies. Plant Breeding 126: 58-61.
- Makkouk, K.M., Kumari, S.G., Hughes, J.A., Muniyappa, V. and Kulkarni, N.K. (2003). Other legumes: Faba bean, chickpea, lentil, pigeonpea, mungbean, blackgram, lima bean, horegram, bambara groundnut and winged bean. In Virus and Virsu-like Diseases of Major Crops in Developing Countries (Loebenstein, G. and Thottappilly, G., Eds), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands. pp. 447-476.
- Mishra, R.P., Kotasthane, S.R. and Khare, M.N. 1985. Reaction of lentil varieties and exotic germplasm to rust (Uromyces fabae) LENS News letter 12 (1): 25-26.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1985). Statistical methods for agricultural workers, fourth enlarged edition, ICAR Pub. New Delhi.
- Sharma, S.B., Greco, N., Gaur, H.S, Abawi, G.S and Ali, S.S. (2005). Monitoring, forecasting and management of nematodes in food legumes. In: Proceedings of the Fourth International Food Legumes Research Conference (ILFRC-IV), New Delhi, India.
- Sikora, R.A., Greco, N. and Silva, J.F.V. (2005). Nematode parasites of food legumes. In Plant parasitic nematodes on subtropical and tropical agriculture Second Edition (Luck, M., Sikora, R.A. and Bridge, J., Eds), CABI Publishing, CAB International, Wallington, UK. pp. 259-318.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.