Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
INCIDENCE AND EXTENT OF DAMAGE DUE TO INSECT PESTS OF STORED CHICKPEA CICER ARIETINUM (L.) IN HARYANA STATE, INDIA
- Anonymous. (2011). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance, 2010-2011. Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of. India, New Delhi.
- Borikar, P.S. Panwar, V.M. and Suryawanshi, D.S. (1977). Survey of insect pests of stored grain in Marathwada region. Bull. Grain Tech., 15: 153-155.
- Chaturvedi, S.K. and Ali M. (2000). Pulses: Poor man’s meat needs fresh fillip. The Hindu, Survey of Indian Agriculture.2002.P.66.
- Dass,S. (1977). Study of insect pests in rural storage structures of Haryana and estimation of quantitative and qualitative losses caused by them. Ph.D. Thesis. Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar.
- Mookherjee, P.B., Jotwani, M.G., Yadav, T.D. and Sircar, P. (1970). Studies on the incidence and extent of damage due to insect-pests in stored seed. II. Leguminous and vegetable seeds. Indian J. Ent. 32 (4): 350-355.
- Raina, A.K. (1970). Callosobruchus spp. infesting stored pulses in India and a comparative study of their biology. Indian J. Ent. 32 (4): 303-310.
- Sarwar, M., Ahmad, N., Sattar, M., and Tofique, M. (2005). Evaluating the Seed’s Reaction of Certain Chickpea Genotypes against the Action of Pulse Beetle, Callosobruchus analis L. (Bruchidae: Coleoptera). Pakistan J. of Seed Technology, 1 (6), 14-21.
- Shaheen, F.A. 2006. Integrated management of pulse beetle, Callosobruchus Chinensis L.(Coleoptera:Bruchidae)attacking stored Chickpea. Ph.D. thesis, University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi
- Srivastava, B.P. and Dadheech, S.R. (1973). Laboratory evaluation of malathion as protectant for the prevention of damage of pulses beetle to stored grain. Part-I. Biological effectiveness. Bull. Grain Tech., 11: 8-13.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.