Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Study on the polymorphism of fibroblast growth facor receptor (FGFR1) in sheep
First Online 17-11-2016|
The polymorphisms of fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR1) were detected in large-tailed Han sheep, small-tailed Han sheep, Yuxi fat-tailed sheep and Lanzhou large-tailed sheep by PCR product sequencing technology. The results showed that FGFR1 gene had 4 mutation sites in large-tailed Han sheep, small-tailed Han sheep, Yuxi fat-tailed sheep and Lanzhou large-tailed sheep, including T558C, G342A, G417A and G420A. FGFR1 gene sequences of different species clustering showed that sheep, buffalo and Tibetan antelope clustered together firstly, suggesting that the three phylogenetic species had a close relationship.
- Cai,H.F., Chen, Z., Luo, W.X., Liu, R.Y., Zhang, Y.Y. and Li, J.R. (2011). Polymorphism of fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 ( FGFR1) gene detection in goat breeds. Guizhou Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, 35: 8-11.
- Chang,Y.P., Miao, C.L., Feng, L.P., Lou, G.Y. and Yu, Y.L. (1999). Changes of FGFR-1 genomic DNA in human colorectal carcinoma. Immunological Journal 15: 90-92.
- Cui,J.X., Du, H.L. and Zhang, X.Q. (2005). Rapidly Screening SNPs and Estmi ating Allelic Frequencies by DNA Pooling and Sequencing. Acta Genetica Sinica, 32: 372-377.
- Deng,C.X., Wynshaw-Boris, A., Shen, M.M., Daugherty, C., Ornitz, D.M. and Leder, P. (1994). Murine FGFR1 is required for early postim plantation growth and axial organizati0n. Genes Dev, 8: 3045-3057.
- Li,J.R., Ding, Y.H., Zhang, Y.L., Wang, B.R. and Liu, R.Y. (2011). Rapidly screening SNPs and estimating allelic frequencies by DNA pooling and sequencing. Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Medicine 43: 17-19.
- Schultz,G.A., Harvey, M.B., Watson, A.J., Arcellana-Panlilio, M.Y., Jones, K. and Wasthusin, M.E. (1996). Regulation of early embryonic development by growth factors. Growth factor gene expression in cloned bovine embryos. J.Anim.Sci.74:50-57.
- Song,T.W., Cai, H.F., Luo, W.X., Liu, R.Y. and Zhang, Y.Y. (2013). Polymorphism analysis of FGFR-1 gene in Goats. Chinese Journal of Animal Science, 49:19-22.
- Xie, M.R., Wang, Z.J., Lin, C.Y., Lu, J.J., Zzhang, W.Y., Wang, J.X. and Wang, S.E. (2009). Distribution of FGF10, FGFR1 and FGFR2 in the mouse mviduct and uterus. Progress of Anatomical Sciences 15:257-260.
- Ye,Z., Zhao, H.F. and Qian, G.X. (2003). Structure and Function of Fibroblast Gro wth Factor Receptor. Acta Universitatis Medicinalis Secondae Shanghai, 23: 176-179.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.