Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Surgical management of foetal maceration in a pleuriparous doe
First Online 17-07-2018|
- Ajitkumar, G., Kuriakose, A. M., Ghosh, K.N.A and Sreekumaran, T. (2007).Fetal maceration in a goat. Indian J. of Anim. Reprod. 28:107-108.
- Mehta, V., Sharma, M.K., Bhatt, L., Pandey, V. and Bharti, M. (2005). Macerated fetus in goat. Indian J. Anim.Reprod. 26:75.
- Noakes, D.E., Parkinson, T.J. and England, G.C.W. (2001). Pregnancy and parturition. In: Arthur’s veterinary reproduction and obstetrics,8th ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia,pp. 138.
- Purohit, G.N., and Gaur, M. (2011). Etiology, antenatal diagnosis and therapy of fetal complications of gestation in large and small domestic ruminants. Theriogenology. 1:43-62.
- Roberts, S. J. (1971). Diagnosis and treatment of dystocia. In: Veterinary Obstetrics and Genital Diseases, 2nd ed. CBS Publishers, New Delhi.pp.298-299.
- Purohit, G.N. (2006). Dystocia in the sheep and goat. A review. Indian J. Sm. Rum. 12(1): 1-12.
- Kumar, V., Talekar, S.H., Ahmad, R.A., Mathew, D.D. and Zama, M.M.S. (2013). Delayed cases of dystocia in small ruminants- etiology and surgical management. Indian J. Vet. Sci. 1: 47-54.
- Sharma, A., Kumar, P., Singh, M. and Vasishta, N. (2014). Retrospective analysis of dystocia in small ruminants. Intas Polivet. 15: 287-289.
- Hussain, S.O. and Zaid, N.W. (2010). Dystocia in goats, causes and treatment. AL-Qadisiya J. Vet. Med. Sci. 9.
- Muir, W.W., Hubbell, J., Skarda, R.T., Swanson, C.R. and Mason, D.M. (2000). Handbook of Veterinary Anesthesia. Elsevier, Mosby, Missouri.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.