Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Effect of fever on pharmacokinetics and disposition in biological fluids of minocycline in goats
First Online 15-09-2017|
- Agrawal., A.K., Singh, S.D. and Jayachandran, C. Effect of fever on pharmacokinetics and dosage regimen of intramuscularly administered amikacin in goats. J. Vet. Sci. 2: 91-96, 2001.
- Ames, T.R., Larson, V.K. and Stowe, C.M. (1983). Oxytetracycline concentration in healthy and diseased calves. Am. J. Vet. Res. 44: 1354-1357.
- Baggot, J.D. (2001). Antimicrobial disposition, selection, administration and dosage. pp. 210-251. In: The Physiological Basis of Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology, Blackwell Science Ltd., Osney Mead, Oxford, London, U.K.
- British Pharmacopoeia. Biological Assay of Antibiotics (1980) In: The British Pharmacopoeia. Her Majesty’s Stationary Office, University Press, Cambridge, London: Vol.2, Appendix 14, pp. 122-124
- Chambers, H.F. (2001). The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 10th Edn. Eds. J.G. Hardmann, A.G. Gilman. McGraw Hill Medical Publishing Division, New York. Protein synthesis inhibitors and miscellaneous antimicrobial agents. : pp. 1239
- Gibaldi, M. and Perrier, D. (2007). Methods of residuals. in: Pharmacokinetics. 2nd Edn. Informa Healthcare Inc., New York. pp. 433- 444,
- Jayachandran,C., Singh. and Banerjee, N.C. (1990). Pharmacokinetics and distribution of ampicillin in plasma, milk and uterine luid of female buffaloes. Vet. Res. Commun.14: 47-51.
- Jayachandran, C., Singh, M.K., Singh, S.D. and Jha, H.N. (1999) Pharmacokinetics and distribution of minocycline in different biological fluids of goats after intravenous administration. Indian. J. Anim. Sci. 69: 304-306.
- Notari, R.E. (1980). Principles of Pharmacokinetics: dosage regimen. In: R.E. Notari (ed.), Biopharmaceutics and clinical pharmacokinetics. 3rd Edn. Marcell Dekker Inc., New York. pp. 45-106 and 173-212
- Nagata, S., Yamashita, S., Kurosawa, M., Kuwajima, M., Hobo, Katyama Y. and Anjai, T. (2010). Pharmacokinetics and tissue distribution of minocycline hydrochloride in horses. Am. J. Vet. Res. 71: 1062-1066
- Riffat, S., Nawaz, M. and Zia-ur-Rehman (1982). Pharmacokinetics of sulphadimidine in normal and febrile dogs. J. Vety. Pharmacology and Theapeutics. 5:131-135.
- Saivin, S. and Houin, G. (1988). Clinical pharmacokinetics of doxycline and minocycline. Clin-Pharmacokinetic., 15: 355-366.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. 8th Edn. The Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa.
- Wilson, R.C., Kitzman, J.V. Kemp, D.T. and Goetch, D.D. (1985). Compartmental and non compartmental pharmacokinetic analysis of Minocycline hydrochlorie in dog. American Journal Vety. Research 46:1316-1368
- Wilson R.C. and Green, N.K. (1986). Pharmacokinetics of Minocycline hydrochloride in clinical hypoprotinemic sheep. American Journal Vety. Research. 47: 650-652.
- Ziv, G. and Sulman, F.G. (1974). Analysis of pharmacokinetic properties of nine tetracycline analogues in dairy cows and ewes. Am. J. Vet. Res. 35: 1197-1201.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.