Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Constraints faced by animal husbandry officials in the implementation of integrated murrah development scheme (IMDS) in Haryana Sta
First Online 06-09-2017|
- Choudhary, H. (2002). “Behavioural analysis of dairy co-operative society members of Jaipur Zila Dugdh Utpadak Sahakari Sangh Ltd. Jaipur (Rajasthan)”. Ph.D. Thesis, M.P.U.A.T., Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Compendium of Schemes of Farmers Utility (2012-13). Directorate of Animal Husbandry, & Dairying Department, Haryana (India)
- Livestock Census (2002). Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Livestock Census (2007). Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Livestock Census (2012). Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
- Sailaja, V. (2002). Empowerment of rural women through participation in cooperative institutions of Andhra Pradesh- An analysis. Ph. D Thesis (Unpublished). TNAU, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
- Sharma, R.K. and Makhija, V.K. (1991). Constraints encountered by field veterinarians in implementing the programmes of ICDP. Indian J. Dairy Sci., 44 (7): 419-426.
- Nachimuthu, K. (2002). Socio-economic and technological impact of animal husbandry programs in Pondichery. Ph.D. Thesis, N.D.R.I., Karnal.
- Prakash, A. (2009). Impact of Self Help Groups on growth of dairy farming in Haryana. Ph.D Thesis, (Unpublished).NDRI, Karnal (Haryana), India.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.