Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
STUDY ON FEEDING MANAGEMENT PRACTICES OF BUFFALOES IN RELATIONSHIP WITH SELECTED TRAITS OF RESPONDENTS IN JAIPUR DISTRICT OF RAJASTHAN, INDIA
First Online |
- Dixit, V. B. Bharadwaj, A. Sharma, R. K. and Sethi, R. K. (2010). Impact of technological interventions on buffalo based farming systems Indian Anim Sci. 80: 63–66.
- Ganai, A. M. Matto, F. A. Singh, P. K. and Parray, B. A. (2004). A survey of feeds and feeding practices in Kashmir valley. Indian Anim Nutr 21: 69-72.
- Garg, M. K. Jain, L. S. and Chaudhary, J. L. (2005). Studies on housing, feeding and milking management practices of dairy cattle in Baran district of Rajasthan. Indian Dairy Sci 58: 123-128.
- Gupta, D. C. Suresh, A. and Mann, J. S. (2008). Management practices and productivity status of cattle and buffaloes in Rajasthan. Indian Anim Sci 78: 769–774.
- Kumar, U. Mehla, R. K. Chandra, R. and Roy, B. (2006). Studies on managemental practices followed by the traditional owners of Sahiwal cows in Punjab. Indian Dairy Sci 59: 100-105.
- Malik, B. S. Meena, B. S. and Rao, S. V. N. (2005). Study of existing dairy farming practices in Uttar Pradesh. Dairying Foods and Home Sci 24(2): 91-95.
- Mudgal, V. Mehta, M. K. Rane, A. S. and Nanavati, S. (2003). A survey on feeding practices and nutritional status of dairy animals in Madhya Pradesh. Indian Anim Nutr 20(2): 217-220.
- Rathore, R. S. Singh, R. Kachwaha, R. N. and Kumar, R. (2010). Existing management practices followed by the cattle keepers in Churu district of Rajasthan. Indian Anim Sci 80: 798–805.
- Singh, B. (2003). Production and management practices of dairy bovine in Karauli and Swaimadhopur district of Rajasthan. Ph.D. Thesis, submitted to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
- Singh, P. R. Singh, M. Jaiswal, R. S. and Raikwar, R. (2004). Feeding of existing concentrate mixture to dairy animal in the Kumaon hills of Uttaranchal. Indian Anim Res 38: 147-149.
- Sinha, R. R. K. Dutt, T. Singh, R. R. Bhushan, B. Singh, M. and Kumar, S. (2009). Feeding and housing management practices of dairy animals in Uttar Pradesh. Indian Anim Sci 79: 829-833.
- Snedecor, G. W. and Cochran, W. G. (1968). Statistical Methods, 6th Edition. Oxford and IBH Publishing Co., Calcutta, Mumbai, New Delhi.
- Tiwari, R. Sharma, M. C. and Singh, B. P. (2009). Animal feeding and management strategies in the commercial dairy farms. Indian Anim Sci 79: 1183–1184.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.