Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
BIOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF FAT BODIES OF THE POPULAR SILKWORM BREEDS / HYBRIDS AND FOUNDATION CROSSES
First Online |
- Anonymous (2010) Annual report of Central Silk Board, Bangalore (2009-2010).
- Datta, R. K (1992) Guidelines for bivoltine silkworm rearing. Central Silk Board, Bangalore.
- Datta., R. K.; Basavaraja, H. K.; Mal Reddy, N; Kishore Kumar, C.M.; Nirmal Kumar, S.; Ahsan, M.M.; Suresh Kumar, N.and Ramesh Babu, M.(2000) Evolution of new productive bivoltine hybrids CSR2×CSR and CSR2×CSR5 Sericoligia., 40(1):151-167.
- Dubois, M., Gilles,K.A., Hamilton,J.K.,Rebers,P.A. and Smith, F. (1956) Colorimetric method of determination of sugars and related substances.Ana.chem..28:350-356.
- Eiichi kotake-Nara, Kanako Yamamoto, Mitsuyoshi Nozawa, Kazuo Miyashita and Tsuyoshi Murakami (2002). Lipid profiles and oxidative stability of silkworm pupal oil. Journal of Oleo science, 51 (11), 681-690.
- Folch,I.; Ascoli, L.; Less, M.; Meath, J. A. and le baron, f.n.(1951) Preparation of lipids extracts from brain tissue. J. Biol Chem.., 191:833-841.
- Huijuan Yang, Zhonghua Zhou, Huarong Zhang, Ming Chen, Jianying Li, Yingying Ma and Boxiong Zhong (2009). Shotgun proteomic analysis of the fat body during metamorphosis of domesticated silkworm (Bombyx mori). The journal of Amino acids, ISSN 1438-2199 (Online).
- Lowry, O.H, Rosebrough N, Farr A and Randall. R (1951). Protein measurement with Folin phenol reagent. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 193: 265-275.
- Mario A, D’Costa and Birt LM (1966). Changes in the lipid content during the metamorphosis of the blowfly, Lucilia. Journal of Insect Physiology; 12 (11), 1377-1394.
- Nagata, M and Masahiko Kobayashi (1990). Quantitative changes in the Storage protein during the larval development of the Silkworm, Bombyx mori. Journal of Sericultural science, Japan, 59(6), 461 -468.
- Nirmal Kumar, S.; Mal Reddy, N.; Basavaraja, H.K.; Ramesh Babu, M.; Suresh Kumar, N.; Ahsan, M.M. and Datta, R. K. (1999) Identification of bivoltine double hybrids for commercial exploitation. Indian J. Seric. 38: 135-139.
- Wright, James E; Rushing, Darcy D.(1973).Glycogen in Pupal and Adult Stable Flies as Affected by a Juvenile Hormone Analogue”. Annals of the Entomological Society of America. 66(2); 274-276(3).
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.