Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
KARYOTYPE OF ASSAM LOCAL GOATS (Capra hircus)
- Bhand, A.S. et al. (1998). Indian Vet. J., 75 : 32-34.
- Bhatia, S. and Shanker, V. (1995). Indian J. Anim. Sci., 65 : 592-595.
- Cribiu, E.P. and Matejka, M. (1987). Zuchthyg, 22 : 1-7.
- Hansen, K.M. (1973). Hereditas, 75 : 119-129.
- Lightner, J.K. (2006). J. Creation, 20 (3) : 14-15.
- Luhken, G. et al. (2009). Cytogenet. Genome Res., 125 (2) : 158-161.
- Moorhead, P.S. et al. (1960). Exp. Cell. Res. 20 : 613-616.
- Pattnanayak, G.R. and Patro, B.N. (1986). Indian J. Hered. 18 : 37-46.
- Prakash, B. and Balain, D.S. (1992). In: Recent advances in goat production. Proceedings of papers Presented at V International Conference on Goats, New Delhi, India, March 2-8, pp.630-638.
- Umrikar, U.D. et al. (1998). Indian Vet. J. 75 : 171-173.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1967) Statistical methods 6th et. Oxford & 1 BH PWO. CO. Culcutta.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.