Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
ESTIMATION OF GENETIC AND PHENOTYPIC TRENDS FROM PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY TRAITS IN MURRAH BUFFALOES
- Dutt, T., Raheja, K.L. and Taneja, V.K. (1996). Estimates of sires’ breeding values and genetic and phenotypic trends for various economic traits in Murrah buffaloes, Indian J. Anim. Sci. 66: 1145-1148.
- Falconer, D.S. (1991). Introduction to Quantitative Genetics. Third edition. ELBS Publication. U.K.
- Fooda, T. A., Kawthar, A. M. and Gebreel, I. A. (20100. Phenotypic and genetic trends for milk production in Egyptian buffaloes. J. American Sci., 6(11):143-147.
- Kuralkar, S.V. and Raheja, K.L. (1997). Estimation of genetic and phenotypic trends for first lactation traits in Murrah Buffaloes. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 67: 695-697.
- Mallick, P. K. and Ghosh, A.K. (2009). Estimation of genetic trends of first lactation milk yield for Red Sindhi cows. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 79 (5): 525-527.
- Sahana, G. and Sadana, D.H. (1998). Evaluation of production performances of Murrah buffaloes. Indian J. Dairy Sci. 51: 115-120.
- Sharma, R.C. and Singh, B.P. (1992). Genetic trends in Murrah buffaloes. Indian Vet. J. 69: 271-272.
- Singh, M.K., Gurnani, M. and Singh, D.V. (2003). Trends in first lactation traits of Karan Swiss cattle. Indian J. Dairy Sci. 56: 336-337.
- Yadav, K.N., Rathi, S.S. Ram, S. and Singh, R. (1983). Estimates of genetic and phenotypic trends in Murrah buffaloes under progeny testing programme. Indian J. Dairy Sci. 36: 330-332.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.