Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
FACTORS INFLUENCING THE ADOPTION OF NEW FEEDING TECHNOLOGY BY THE FARMER INTEREST GROUPS (FIGs) OF VELLORE DISTRICT IN TAMIL NADU
- Krober, T.F., Steingass H., Funk R. and Drochner W., (1999). Effects of reduced crude protein supply on dry matter intake digestibility, excretion and performance of dairy cows in a lactation period. Zuechtungs Kunde, 71: 182–195.
- Kim, S., (2005). The effect of socioeconomic factors on the adoption of best management practices in beef cattle production. J. Soil and Water Conservation, 60(3): 111.
- Niels, M.N., Kristensen T., and Hansen H., (2003). The effect of low protein supplementation to dairy cow grazing clover grass during half of the day. Livest. Prod.Sci., 81: 293 – 306.
- Orskov, E.r., (1998). The feeding of ruminant (principles and practice). 2nd Edn., Chalcombe Publication, U.K.
- Panda, D.K. (2009). Participation in the Group Based Microfinance and its Impact on Rural Households: Quasi experimental Evidence from an Indian State. Global J. Finance and Management, 1 (2): 171 – 183.
- Woolridge, J.M. (2002). Econometric Analysis for Cross-section and Panel Data. Cambridge, Mass.: The MIT Press.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.