Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECT OF COPPER SUPPLEMENTATION ON SERUM TRACE MINERAL STATUS AND CHOLESTEROL IN BROILER CHICKENS
- AOAC (1990). Official Methods for Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists, 15th Edn. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Suite 400, 2200 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington Virginia 22201, USA.
- Beck, A.B. (1956). The copper content of the liver and blood of some vertebrates. Aus. J. Zool. 4:1-18.
- Dmoch, M. and Polonis, A. (2007). Influence of biopleks-Cu on hematological and biochemical indices and content of mineral components in blood of chicken broiler. Acta-Scientiarum-Polonorum-Zootechnica. 6(3): 11-18.
- Duncan, D.B. (1955). Multiple ranges and multiple F test. Biometrics 11: 1-42.
- Lim, H.S., Paik, I.K., Sohn, T.I. and Kim, W.Y. (2006). Effects of supplementary copper chelates in the form of Methionine, Chitosan and Yeast on the performance of broilers. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 19(9):1322-1327.
- Paik, I.K., Seo, S.H., Um, J.S., Chang, M.B. and Lee, B.H. (1999). Effects of supplementary copper-chelate on the performance and cholesterol level in plasma and breast muscle of broiler chickens. Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 12: 794-798.
- Shamsudeen, P. (2007). In vitro and biointeraction of chelated and inorganic trace minerals with aflatoxin in broiler chickens. Ph. D. (Poultry Science) Thesis, IVRI Deemed University Izatnagar, 243 122 (U.P).
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1989). Statistical Methods. 8th edition Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa- 50010 (Reprinted in 1994. East-West Press Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi).
- Wybenga, D.R., Pileggi, V.J., Dirstine, P.H. and Giorgio, J.D. (1970). Direct manual determination of serum total cholesterol with a single stable reagent. Clinical Chemistry 16: 980-989.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.