Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
STUDIES ON PREVALENCE OF REPEAT BREEDING IN CROsSBRED CATTLE OF KASHMIR VALLEY
- Abhilash, R. S., Roa, A. S., Krishna, K. M. and Naidu, K. V. (2008). Trace minerals profile and incidence of repeat breeding in crossbred cows. Indian Vete. J. 85: 1166-1167.
- Ahmed, F. A., Kumar, S. and Sharma, U. (2007). Placentrex on conception rate in repeat breeding cattle. Indian Vete. J. 84: 320-321].
- Asthana, R. K., Roy, G. P., Singh, A. P. and Akhtar, M. H. (2005). Parity wise prevalence of repeat breeding in cows. In: Abstracts & Souvenir XXI Annual Convention & National Symposium on Recent Trends and Innovations in Animal Reproduction (ISSAR), F.V.Sc.& A.H., SKUAST-J, 23rd to 25th November, 2005, pp. 100.
- Bhattacharyya, H. K. and Buchoo, B. A. (2008). Incidence of reproductive disorders of cattle in Kashmir Valley. Indian J. Dairy Sci. 61(2): 165-166.
- Brito, L.F.C. and Palmer, C.W. (2004). Cystic ovarian diseases in cattle. Presented in the Large Animal Veterinary Round, Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences of Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan Vol 4, (10).
- Chourewar, S., Ali, S. Z. and Kuralkar, S. V. (2002). Incidence of reproductive disorders in crossbred cows. . Indian J. Dairy Sci. 55(5): 313-315.
- Das, P.K., Deka, K.C., Biswas, R. K. and Goswami, J. (2005). Incidence of ovulatory disturbance and comparison of a therapeutic and managemental approach of its remedy in repeat breeding crossbred cattle of Assam. In: Abstracts & Souvenir XXI Annual Convention & National Symposium on Recent Trends and Innovations in Animal Reproduction (ISSAR).), held at F. V. Sc and AH. SKUAST, Jammu. FIM- 05: 114.
- Deshmukh, A. W. and Kaikini, A. S. (1999). Incidence of reproductive disorders in Jersey X Sahiwal crossbred cows. Indian Vete. J. 76: 249.
- Hernandez-Ceron, J. L., Zarco and Lima-Tamayo, V. (1993). Incidence of delayed ovulation in Holstein heifers and its effects on fertility and early luteal function. Theriogenology. 40(5): 1073–1081.
- Iyre, C.P.N. (1978). A report on infertility in crossbred cattle in Kerala state. FAO/SDA Follow-up seminar on Animal reproduction, Tirupati, India.
- Kumar, P., Roy, G.P., Akhtar, M.H., Prasad, K.M. and Singh, A.P. (2006). Prevalence of repeat breeding in cattle. Indian J. Animal Reproduction 27(2): 94-95.
- Mathai, E. and Raja, C.K.S.V. (1978). Pattern of estrous cycle in Jersey × Sindhi heifers. Kerala J. Vete. Scie. 9: 159-166.
- Narladkar, B. W., Bakshi, S. A., Paragaonkar, D. R. and Digsaskar, S. U. (1994). Incidence of various reproductive disorders in Deoni cows and their cross breeds. Livestock Advisor 19: 28-30.
- Roa, A. V. N. and Kotayya, K. (1980). Incidence and causes of repeat breeding among cattle and buffaloes under field conditions of Andhra Pradesh. Indian J. Anim. Health. 19: 121-124.
- Roberts, S.J. (2004). Veterinary Obstetrics and Genital diseases. 2nd edn. Indian reprint. CBS Publisher and Distributor, New Delhi, pp. 433.
- Urade, G. K. (2001). Incidence of reproductive disorders in Pure Sahiwal and crossbred cows in Vidarbha region of Maharastra. Indian Vete. J. 78: 741- 742.
- Venkatasubramanian, V. and Fulzele, R. M. (1996). Constraints perceived by veterinarians in implementing cattle development programmes. Indian J. Dairy Sci. 49(4): 234-243.
- Verma, H. K., Singh, K. B. and Kansal, S. K. (2005). Pattern of reproductive disorders in dairy animals in the field. In: Abstracts & Souvenir XXI Annual Convention & National Symposium on Recent Trends and Innovations in Animal Reproduction (ISSAR), F.V.Sc.& A.H., SKUAST-J, 23rd to 25th November, 2005, pp. 182.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.