Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECT OF EXTENDERS ON THE EXTRACELLULAR ACTIVITY OF TRANSAMINASES IN BOAR SEMEN DURING PRESERVATION
- Bhuyan, D.; Borgohain, B. N.; Ahmed, K. and Deka, B.C. (1995). Semen quality of Hampshire and Indigenous x Hampshire boars during preservation at 150C. J. Assam Vet. Council. 5 : 32 – 34.
- Crabo, B. G. ; Brown, K. I. and Graham, E. F. (1972). Effect of some buffer on storage and freezing of boar spermatozoa. J. Anim. Sci. 35(2): 377-382.
- Jani, V. R. ; Prabhu, G. A. ; Derashri, H. J. ; Patel, M. M. and Kodagali, S. B. (1983). Release of transaminase from buffalo spermatozoa during deep freezing. Indian J. Anim. Reprod. 4: 30 –32.
- Khokhar, B.S., Singh, M. and Choudhary, K.C. (1987). Transaminases in cattle and buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) semen in relation to fertility and seminal characteristics during moderate and colder seasons. Anim. Reprod. Sci. 13:177-182.
- Moroz, L.G. ; Korban, N.V. and Shapiev, I.S. (1982). Evaluation of boar semen and prediction of its fertilizing ability. Sel’stok. Biol. 17: 394-397.
- Pandey, R. P. and Singh, B. K. (1996). Studies on extracellular Transaminase activity of preserved boar semen with BTS, Kiev and BL-1 dilutors. Indian J. Anim. Reprod. 17: 127 – 129.
- Strzezek, J. and Slaweta, R. (1984). Application of choosen biochemical indenes for biological quality of boar semen stored at 15-180C. 10th Int. Cong. Anim. Reprod. A. I. Paper, 67. (Anim. Breed. Abstr. 53 : 1544).
- Strzezek, J.; Glogowski, J. ; Liminowicz, J. and Czeczot, H. (1979a). Chemical composition and metabolism of boar semen. Weterynarii (1979), 127-138. (Anim. Breed. Abstr. 50: 881).
- Zahariev, Z.; Semkor, M. and Ivanor, I. (1974). Studies on the transaminases activity of bull semen, Glutamate pyruvate transaminase activity of spermatozoa and seminal plasma prior to and after freezing at- 1960C. Comptes Rendus de 1 Academic Agricole Geroqe Dimituor, 1973, 6:271-272 (Anim. Breed. Abst. 42:3155).
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.