Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
ADOPTION OF IMPROVED SHEEP PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES IN ARID WESTERN PLAIN ZONE OF RAJASTHAN
- Agarwal and Choudhary (2003). Adoption of improved practices of goat keeping in Bikaner district (Raj.). Raj. J. Extn. Edu., 7 : 31-34.
- Anonymous (2007). Economic Survey, Government of India.: 173.
- Daniel, Asha (1999). M.Sc. Thesis,Rajasthan College of Agriculture, Udaipur. (Rajasthan).
- Mathur, P. (2001). Ph.D. Thesis, Maharana Pratap University of Agricultural and Technology, Udaipur (Rajasthan).
- Meena, M.L. (2005). Ph.D. Thesis Shri Karan Narendra College of Agriculture, Jobner- Jaipur, (Rajasthan).
- Sihag, S., Grover, I. and Sihag, S.Z. (1996). Adoption of animal husbandry innovations by the rural women. Indian J. Anim. Prod. Mgt., 2 (1): 24-29.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.