Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
HYDROCEPHALUS IN A KID
- Arthur, G.H. et al. (1989). Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics, 6th Edn., Baillire Tindall, London, 265.p.
- Balasubramanian. S. et al. (1997) Indian Vet. J., 74:446-447.
- Blood, D.C. and Rodostits, O.M. (1989). Veterinary Medicine. ELBS Edn., Baillire Tindall, London, 428 p.
- Hamori, D. (1983). Constitutional disorders and hereditary diseases in domestic anirnals, Elsvier Sci. Pub. Co., New York, pp. 421-423.
- Roberts. S.J. (1971). Veterinary Obstetrics and Genital Diseases 2nd Edn.. Scientific Book Agency, Calcutta, pp:57.
- Thomson, R.Q. (1989). Special Veterinary Pathology. 1st Edn. CBS Publishers and Distributors, Delhi
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.