Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
SERUM CALCIUM AND INORGANIC PHOSPHORUS STATUS IN BLACK BENGAL KID AFTER INJECTION OF ANABOLIC STERIOD
- Behera, P.c. (1991). M.v. Sc. Thesis, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar.
- Guyton, C. (1976). Textbook of Medical Physiology W.B. Sounders Company, Philadelphia, London.
- Halder, A. et al. (1995). Indian J. Anim. Hfth. 34:1, 29-32.
- Lewis, J.H. (1976). Am. J. Vet. Res. 37:601-605.
- Ranjhan, S.K. (1993). Animal Nutrition in the Tropics, 3rd. Rev. Edn. Vikas Publishing, New Delhi.
- Snedecor, GW. and Cochran, GW. (1967). Statistical Methods 6th Edn. Oxford & IBH Publishing, Calcutta.
- Taussky, H.M. and ShOTT, E. (1953). J. BioI. Chern. 202:675-685
- Webster, w.w. (1962). Am. J. Cfin. Path. 37:330-334.
- Wojcik, S. et al. (1986). Medycyna Veterynariana 42: 113-115.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.