Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
URINARY DISPOSITION OF AMIKACIN FOLLOWING A SINGLE INTRAVENOUS ADMINISTRATION IN GOATS
- Arret, B. et. al. (1971). J. Pharma. Sci. 60: 1689-1694.
- Baggot. J.D. etal. (1985). Am. J. Vet. Res. 46: 1793-1796.
- Brown. M.P. eta/. (1984). Am. J. Vet. Res.45:1610-1613.
- Chambers, H. F. and Sande, M.A. (1996). In: Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics (Hardman, J.G. et al. ed.) 9th Edn. Mc. Graw-HilI, New York.
- Leroy, A. et a/. (1978). Antibiotic Chemother. 25: 163-180.
- Saini, S.PS. and Srivastava, AK (1998). Vet. Res. Commun. 22:59-65.
- Tripathi, KD. (1999). In: Essentials of Medical Pharmacology (Tripathi, KD. ed.) 4th Edn. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.