Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECT OF POSTPARTUM BREEDING INTERVAL ON MILK PRODUCTION AND REPRODUCTION TRAITS IN KARAN FRIES CATILE
- Dhaliwal, G.S. eta!. (1996). Anim. Reprod. Sci. 41: 109-117.
- Harvey. WR. (1979). Least Squares Analysis of Data With Unequal Subclass Numbers. ARS, USDA 20:8.
- Oids, D. and Cooper, T. (1970). J. Am. Vet. Med. Assoc. 157:92-97.
- Schaeffer, L.R. and Henderson, C.R. (1972). J. Dairy Sci. 55:107-112.
- Whitmore, H.L. eta!. (1974). J. Anim. Sci. 38: 339-346.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.