DAIRY FARMING PRACTICES ADOPTED IN TRIBAL AREA OF KINWAT TEHSIL (DISTRICT - NANDED)
Citation :- DAIRY FARMING PRACTICES ADOPTED IN TRIBAL AREA OF KINWAT TEHSIL (DISTRICT - NANDED).Indian Journal of Animal Research.2006.(40):64 - 66
The villages and farmers were selected by stratified random sampling technique and
categorized according to size of land holding. The data revealed that the size of land holding had
positive and highly significant relationship with adoption of dairy farming practices, which included
improved feeding practices, adoption of improved breeds, improved managements, improved
housing and veterinary aids. It showed that as the size of land holding increased farmers inclination towards adoption of improved dairy farming practices was also increased
- Bhosale, N.D. (1982). M. Sc. Thesis, M.P.K.V., Rahuri.
- Kumar, M.V.(1976). M. Sc. Thesis, N.D.R.I., Karnal.
- Malik, B.S. and Sohal, T.S. (1980), Indian Dairyman, 32(3): 229-232.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhtme, R.L. (1976). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- Saigaonkar, P.V. and Lende, R.M.( 1986). Adoption of Improved Animal Husbandry Practices by Owners of Crossbred Cattle under I.C.D.P., Nagpur Vet. College, Dr.P.D.K.V. Akola on 24-4-1986, Vol. II: 1-13.