Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
DECISION MAKING IN A.H. ACTIVITIES BY TRIBAL AND NON-TRIBAL FAMILY MEMBERS AS PERCEIVED BY WOMEN
pattern of decision made by tribal and non-tribal family members in Animal Husbandry activities.
It was revealed that most of the decisions with regard to Animal Husbandry activities were taken
by the male members in both the tribal and non-tribal families.
- Devi, Kh. B. (1999). M.V.Sc. Thesis, B.A.U., Ranchi.
- Giriappa, S. (1988). J. Rural Develop. India (1990), 7(4): 433-443.
- Kumar, J.V. et al. (1990). Indian J. Adult Edu., 51(3): 38-40.
- Nikhade, D.M. (1988). Maharastra J. Ext Edu., 7(1): 37-40.
- Verma, V.K. (1984). M.V.Sc. Thesis, B.A.U., Ranchi
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.