STUDY OF HAIR FOLLICLES IN RED KANDHARI COWS
Citation :- STUDY OF HAIR FOLLICLES IN RED KANDHARI COWS.Indian Journal of Animal Research.2008.(42):151-152
The present study was conducted on 15 female red kandhari cattle. The animals were grouped
as lactating, non-lactating and pregnant cows. The hair follicles were distributed evenly in the
dermis and composed of an outer root sheath, inner root sheath, cuticle, cortex and medulla. The
hair follicles were frequently encircled by sebaceous glands Red Kandhari cows. They were associated
with the sweat glands and muscles
- Bhayani, D. M. etal (1989). Indian J. Anim. Sci. 59 : 339-343.
- Bhayni, D. M. and Vyas K.N. (1991). Indian Vet. J. 68: 344-347.
- Govindaiah M. G. and Nagaroenkar R. (1983). Maysore J. Agric. Sci, 17 : 371-377.
- Mukharjee K. L. (1992). Medical Laboratory Technology Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Co. Ltd. New Delhi 3.
- Nay T and Jenkinson D.M. (1964). J. Dairy Res., 31 ; 53-58.
- Panse V. G. and Sukhatme P. V. (1967). Statistical Method for Agricultural Workers. ICAR, New Delhi.
- Singh U. B. and Sulochana S. (1997). Handbook of Histological and Histochemical Techniques Premier Publishing House, Hyderabad 63