Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
DETERMINATION OF FAT DEPRESSION IN MILK FROM MECHANICAL MILKING IN WINTER AND SUMMER SEASON
- Alderson, A. and Pollak, E. J. (1980). Age-Season Adjustment Factors for Milk and Fat of Dairy Goats. J. Dairy Sci., 63: 148-151.
- Bencini, R. and Pulina, G. (1997). The Quality of Sheep Milk: a review. Austr. J. Exp. Agr., 37: 485-504.
- Cetin, M., Cimen, M., Dilmac, M., Ozgoz, E., Karaalp, M. (2007). Studies of Biochemical Parameters of Milk of Sheep Milked by Machine During Early Lactation Period. Asian J. Chem. 19: 2135-40
- Cetin, M., Cimen, M., Goksoy, E.O., Kirkan, S. (2010). Correlations among Biochemical Components of Goat Milk from Mechanical Milking in Early Lactation Period. Indian J. Anim. Res., 44 (4): 293-296.
- De Vries, M.J. and Veerkamp, R.F. (2000). Energy balance of dairy cattle in relation to milk production variables and fertility. J. Dairy Sci. 83:62–69.
- Hundrieser, K.E., Clark, R.M., Jensen, R.G. and Ferris, A.M. (1984). A comparison of methods for determination of total lipids in human milk. Nutr. Res., 4: 21.
- Kayastha, R.B., Zaman, G., Goswami, R.N. (2008). Factors affecting the milk constituents of native cattle of Assam. Indian J. Anim. Res., 42 (4):270-272,
- Koneko, J.J. and Cornelius, C.E. (1980) Clinical Biochemistry of Domestic Animals, 3rd ed. Academic Press, New York. Pp.41-376
- Loeffler, S.H., De Vries, M.J. and Schukken, Y.H. (1999). The effects of time of disease occurrence, milk yield, and body condition on fertility of dairy cows. J. Dairy Sci. 82:2589–2604.
- Norusis, M.J. (1993) SPSS for Windows:Base System User’s Guide.SPSS, Chicago.
- Oetzell, G.R., 2007. American Association of Bovine Practitioners 40th Annual Conference, September 17, 2007 – Vancouver, BC, Canada. pp 89-119.
- Outlaw, J., Knutson, R., Schwart, B. (1993). Dairy Markets and Policy, pp:1-6. http://www.cpdmp.cornell.edu/CPDMP /Pages/Publications/Pubs/P13.pdf.
- Pierre, A., Michel, F., Graet, Y.L. and Berrier, J. (1999). Soft goat cheeses at different ripening stages: Cheese structure, composition and non solvent water. Le Lait, 79: 489-501.
- Tekelioglu, O., Cimen, M. and Bayril, T. (2010a). The Milk Biochemical Parameters Having Economic Importance in Machine Milked Cows. J. Anim. Vet. Adv., 9 (3): 519-521,
- Tekelioglu, O., Cimen, M., Soylu, D. and Soylu, I. (2010b). Milk Components from Machine Milking Cows in Winter and Spring Periods. J. Anim. Vet. Adv., 9 (4): 795-797.
- Yildirim, S. and Cimen, M. (2009a). Interrelationships of biochemical parameters in milks from machine milking. Asian J. Chemistry 21 (3): 2452-2456.
- Yildirim, S. and Cimen, M. (2009b). Biochemical factors affecting taste of milks from machine milking. Asian J. Chem., 21 (3): 2457-2460
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.