Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
IMMUNOMODULATORY IMPACT OF METAMITRON IN BLACK BENGAL GOATS FOLLOWING REPEATED ORAL ADMINISTRATION
- Descotes, J. (1999) An introduction to Immunotoxicology .1st Ed. Taylor and Francis Ltd., London,
- Himmelhoch, S.R.(1971). Chromatography of proteins on ion-exchange adsorbents. Meth.Enzymol.22:273-286
- Hudson ,L and Hay F.C. (1980).Practical Immunology .2nd Ed. Blackwell Scientific Publication, Jerne NK and Nordin, AA(1963).Plaque formation in other by single antibody producing cells. Science,140:405
- Krakowski, L.; Krzyzanowski ,J.; Wrona, Z. and Siwicki A.K.(1999).The effect of nonspecific immunostimulating on pregnant mares with 1,3/1,6 glucan and levamisole on the Immunoglobulin levels in colostrums, selected indices of non-specific cellular and humoral immunity in foals in neonatal and post natal period. Vet Immunol .Immunopathol.,68(1) :1-11
- Laemmli, U.K.(1970). Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4. Nature, 227: 680-683
- Lowrey O.H., Rosenbrough N.J . Farr A.L. and Randel R.J .(1951). Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent. Journal of Biological Chemistry,193:265-275
- Luster M.I., Germole ,D.R.and Rosenthal G.J.(1990).Immunotoxicology:Review of current status. Annals of Allergy,64:427
- Nemzek J.A., Newcomb D.E., Call D.R. and Remick D.K .(1999). Plasma interference in an enzyme diluted immunosorbant assay using at commercial matched antibody pair. Immunol .Invest. 28(4):209-221
- Obminska-Domoradzka, B. and Calkosinski, I. (1994).Modulation of humoral response in ratsby levamisole, mechlorethamine and sodium diethyl dithiocarbamate .Acta.Pol.Pharm. 51(1): 95-99
- Robertson, L.E.(1993). Antinematodal drugs . John’s Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics (Book, NH and McDonald,L.E.,eds.), Fifth Edition,Kalyani Publishers ,New Delhi pp.820.
- Tamang,R.K, Jhan, G.J., Gupta ,M.K., and Chauhan, H.V.S.(1988). In Vivo mmunosuppression by Synthetic Pyrethroid (Cypermethrin) pesticide in Mice and Goats . Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, 19:299-305
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.