Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
HISTOPATHOLOGICAL CHANGES IN PIGS EXPOSED TO AFLATOXIN B1 DURING PREGNANCY
- Buttler, W.H. and Wrigglesworth, J.S. (1966). Effect of AFB1 on the pregnant rats. Br. J. Experimental Path., 47: 242-247.
- Devegowda, G., Radu, M.V.L., Nazar, A. and Swamy, H.V.L.M. (1998). Mycotoxin picture worldwide: Novel solutions for their counteraction. Proceedings of Alltech’s 14th Annual Symposium on Biotechnology in Feed Industry: Passport of the Year 2000, (BFI=98), Nottingham University Press, pp 241-255.
- Harding,J.D., Done, J.T., Lewis, W. and Allcroft, R. (1963). Experimental groundnut poisoning in pigs. Res.Vet.Sci., 4: 217-229.
- Hayes,A.W., King, R.E., Ungar, P.D., Philips, T.D., Hatkin, J. and Bowman, J.H. (1978). Afflatoxicosis in swine. J. Am.Vet.Med. Association, 172: 1295-1297.
- Loosemore, R.M. and Markson, L.M. (1961). Poisoning of cattle by Brazilian groundnut meal. Vet.Rec., 73: 813-814.
- Luna, L.G. (1968). Manual of Histopathological Staining Methods of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. 3rd Edn. McGraw Hill Book Co, New York. p. 25-78.
- Miller, D.M., Stuart, B.P. and Crowell, W.A. (1981). Experimental afflatoxicosis in swine , morphological and clinical pathological results. Can.J.Comp.Med., 45: 343-351.
- Nair, G.M., Maryamma, K.I. and Rajan, A. 1988. Immunopathological response of pigs in affaltoxicosis. Kerala J.Vet.Sci., 19: 143-157.
- Paul, M., Newberne, H. and William, H.B. (1969). Acute and chronic effects of aflatoxin on the liver of domestic and laboratory animals. Rev. Cancer Res., 29:236-250.
- Shotwell, O.L., Hesseltine, G.W., Subblefield, R.D. and Sorenson, W.G. (1966). Production of aflatoxin on rice. Appl. Microbiol., 14: 425-428.
- Sisk, D.B., Carlton, W. W. and Curtin, T.M. (1968). Experimental afflatoxoicosis in swine. Am.J.Vet. Res., 29(8): 151- 158.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.