Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
CORRELATIONS AMONG BIOCHEMICAL COMPONENTS OF GOAT MILK FROM MECHANICAL MILKING IN EARLY LACTATION PERIOD
such as fat, total nitrogen and protein of machine milked goats and to show these biochemical
parameters in early lactation period. In the 7th and 14th days, the 40 goat milk samples for each
period were collected and examined from TURER Company. The milk component levels in this
study were consistent with normal values for goats. There was positive correlation between protein
and total fat (r=0.65; p0.01) and between proten and total nitrogen (r=0.52; p
- Ahrne, L.and Björck, L, (1985). J. Dairy Res., 52: 55-64.
- Auldist, M J., Coats, S., Sutherland, B. J., Mayes, J. J., McDowell, G.H. and Rogers, G., (1996). J. Dairy Res.,
- 296 INDIAN JOURNAL OF ANIMAL RESEARCH
- Avramis, C.A., Wang H., McBride B.W., Wright T.C. and Hill A.R., (2003). J. Dairy Sci., 86: 2568-2577.
- Capote, J., Castro N., Caja G., Fernandez G., (2008). Small Rum. Res. 75: 252–255.
- Chiatti, F., Caroli A., Chessa S., Bolla P., Pagnacco G. (2005) The Rol. Biotech., 5: 163-164.
- Cimen, M., Karaalp M. and Sahin S. (2007). Asian J. Chem. 19(1), 600-606.
- Cimen, M., Yildirim S. and Bayril T., (2009). J. Anim. Plant Sci. 2(3): 138-140.
- Goff, J.P and Horst R.L., (1997). J. Dairy Sci., 80: 1260-1273.
- Hundrieser, KE., Clark R.M., Jensen R.N. and Ferris A.M., (1984) Nutr. Res., 4 : 21.
- Keys, J.E., Capuco, A.V., Akers, R.M. and Djiane J., (1989). Dom. Anim. Endoc., 6:311-319.
- Koneko, J.J. and Cornelius C.E., (1980) Clinical Biochemistry of Domestic Animals, 3rd ed. Academic Press, New York.
- Norusis, M.J. (1993) SPSS for Windows:Base System User’s Guide.SPSS, Chicago.
- Pierre, A, Michel F., Graet Y.L. and Berrier J., (1999). Le Lait, 79: 489-501.
- Yildirim, S. and Cimen M., (2009). Asian J. Chem. 21(3), 2457-2460.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.