Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
FARMERS’ OPINION ABOUT REARNIG OF DEONI CATTLE
breed, these fetch more market prices. Taking into account the merits of the breed, its
purity needs to be maintained. So it becomes necessary to study the personal characteristics
of deoni rearers and also to know about the opinion of the farmers regarding rearing of
deoni cattle. The present study enumerates the opinions that of the 60 respondents studied
88.33 per cent exhibited favourable opinion about the rearing of deoni cattle while about
15.00 per cent had unfavourable opinion and 6.67 per cent of the respondents seemed to be
undecided on the issue.
- Deshmukh G.N.(1996). A study of farmer’s preferential behaviour regarding management of crossbred cow over
- buffaloes. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, India
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Kothari C.R. (2009). Likert Method and Technique. New Age.
- International Publishers New Delhi, PP : 84-85.
- Nayak, H. S., Bajaj, S. S. and Raut, D. R. (1986). Problem of dairy farmers in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra J. Extn. Edn., 5 : 107.
- Patil, D. R. (1995). Constraints faced by the farmers in adoption of improved management practices for buffaloes
- M.sc. (Agri.) Thesis, (Unpublished), Mahatma Phule Krishi, Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, India
- Shinde, G. B. (2002). A study on attitude on cattle owners towards crossbreed cattles in Parbhani district. M. Sc.
- (Agri.) Thesis, Mahatma Phule Agric. Unviersity Parbhani, India
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.