Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECT OF IRON SUPPLEMENTATION ON SERUM TRACE MINERAL STATUS AND CHOLESTEROL IN BROILER CHICKENS
- AOAC (1990). Official Methods for Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists, 15th Edn. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Suite 400, 2200 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington Virginia 22201, USA.
- Aoyagi, S. and Baker, D.H. (1995). Iron requirement of chicks fed a semipurified diet based on casein and soya protein concentrate. Poult. Sci. 74: 412-415.
- Bao, Y.M.; Choct, M.; Iji, P.A. and Brucrton, K. (2007). Effect of organically complexed copper, iron, manganese and zinc on broiler performance, mineral excretion and accumulation in tissues. J. Appl. Poult. Res. 16: 448-455.
- Biehl, R.R., Emmer, J.L. and Baker, D.H. (1997). Iron bioavailability in soybean meal as affected by supplemental phytase and 1a-hydrochloecalciferol. Poult. Sci. 76:1424-1427.
- Duncan, D. B. (1955). Multiple ranges and multiple F test. Biometrics, 11: 1-42.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1989). Statistical Methods. 8th edition Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa- 50010 (Reprinted in 1994. East-West Press Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi).
- Wybenga, D.R.; Pileggi, V.J.; Dirstine, P.H. and Giorgio, J.D. (1970). Direct manual determination of serum total cholesterol with a single stable reagent. Clin. Chem.16: 980-989.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.