Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECT OF FEEDING POULTRY SLAUGHTER WASTE BASED DOG DIET BISCUITS ON INTAKE, PALATABILITY AND NUTRIENT UTILIZATION IN LABRADOR DOGS
- AOAC (1997). Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Official Methods of Analysis. 16th ed. Maryland.
- Clapper G.M, Grieshop C.M, Merchen N.R, Russett J.C, Brent J.L Jr. and Fahey G.C Jr. (2001). J. Anim. Sci.79: 1523-1532.
- Duncan, D.B. (1955). Biometrics 11: 1-42.
- Fahey, G.C. Jr. Merchen, N.R. Corbin, J.E. Hamilton, A.K. Bauer,L.L.Titgemeyer, E.C and Hirakawa, D. A. (1992). J. Animal Scie 70: 1169 - 1174.
- Fahey,G.C. Jr, Merchen, N.R. Corbin, J.E, Hamilton, A.K. Serbe, K.A. Lewis, S.M and Hirakawa, D.A (1990). J. Anim. Sci. 68: 4229 - 4235. 7
- Karthikeyan, N. (2004). Effect of processing method on nutritional quality and storage stability of poultry byproduct meal based pet foods. IVRI Izatnagar, Ph.D Thesis Deemed University,.
- Kay E.E.,Ellen K., Birgit O.,Phil M.S. and Ian E.M.1998.Fiber affects digestibility of organic matter and energy in pet foods. J. Nutr. 128: 2798-2800.
- NRC, (1985). Nutrient requirement of dogs. National Research Council, National Academy Press, Washington D C.
- Pasupathi, K. Sahoo, A and Pathak,N. N (2000). Indian J. Ani. Nut 17: 256 – 258
- Pattanaik,A.K and Kore, K.B. (2006). Feeding management of dogs reared on homemade diets in parts of Western India. Proceedings of National Congress of Canine Practice, Feb10-12, 2006, Bubhaneswar, India, p 211 (abstr.)
- Quigley, J.D. Campbell, J. M. Polo, J and Russell,L.E (2004) J. Anim. Sci. 82: 1685 - 1692.
- Rao,V.A.(1975). Processing, utilization and evaluation of protein qulaity of poultry byproduct. Ph.D. thesis submitted to Agra University, Agra.
- Riklin, M. and Meyer, H (1975) Untersuchungen uber die bedeutung von strukturstoffen in der hundeernahrung. (Investigations on the importance of crude wood products in canine nutrition) Kleintierpraxis 20: 1-36.
- Snedecor,G.W and Cochran,W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. 8th edn, Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa, USA-50010.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.