Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Digital Initiatives of Indian Council of Agricultural Research for the Agricultural Community: An Overview
- Email email@example.com
First Online 30-05-2023|
Methods: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is the apex body for co-ordinating, guiding and managing research and education in agriculture including horticulture, fisheries and animal sciences in the entire country. A website is an electronic information wall of any organization or any digital initiative. This paper highlights the various digital initiatives of ICAR, New Delhi
Result: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has played a major role in promoting excellence in higher education in agriculture. The present article discusses and highlights ICAR-related digital initiatives.
- Conway (P) (2010). Preservation in the age of google: Digitization, digital preservation, and dilemmas. Library Quarterly. 80(1): 61-79. Retrieved from http://www.editlib.org/ p/106837.
- India Brand Equity Foundation. https://www.ibef.org/industry/ agriculture-india.
- NAIP (National Agricultural Innovation Project) (2014). An Initiative towards Innovation Agriculture. Final Report, National Agricultural Innovation Project, ICAR, New Delhi.
- https://agricoop.nic.in/sites/default/files/Material%20of%20 Website%20%282%29.pdf.
- https://edu.greenecosystem.in/agriculture-portals/fertilizer- quality-control-system-fqcs.html.
- https://www.icar-iirr.org/index.php/institute-research/institue- technologies-developed?layout=edit&id=122.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.