Effect of Different Varieties and Fertility Levels on Yield, Yield Attributes and Quality of Clusterbean [Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (L.) Taub]
Citation :- Effect of Different Varieties and Fertility Levels on Yield, Yield Attributes and Quality of Clusterbean [Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (L.) Taub] .Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika.2017.(32):23-26
A research experiment was conducted during kharif season of 2011 and 2012 at College of Agriculture, Research Farm, Gwalior (M.P.) entitled Effect of different varieties and fertility levels on productivity and quality of Clusterbean . On the basis of two years pooled data the variety HG-563 gave significantly higher seed yield (1945 kg/ha), net return (1,78,151/ha), BC ratio (10.66), gum content (30.94%) and protein content (32.19%) as compared to other varieties. As regards fertility levels, the application of 75 % RDF + 5 tonnes Vermicompost recorded significantly higher seed yield (1952 kg/ha), net profit (1,77,089/ha), BC ratio (9.78), gum content (31.59%) and protein content (32.62%) as compared to other fertility levels.
Clusterbean and Quality
- Bhadoria, R.B.S. and Kushwah, R.S. (2005). Response of clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) verities to varying fertility levels and row spacing in northem Madhya Pradesh. National symposium on Advances in Forage Research and Sustainable Animal production, held at CCSHAU, Hissar,pp-106.
- Chaudhari, S.P.S, Singh, R.B, Singh, N.P., Saini, D.D. and Khedar, O.P. (2005). Genetic improvement of guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) at a glance. National Symposium on Advances in Forage Research and Sustainable Animal production, held at CCSHAU, Hisar, pp 19-20.
- Das, P.K., Sarangi, D., Jena, M.K. and Mohanti (2002). Response of greengram (Vigna radiata L.) to integrated application of vermicompost and chemical fertilizer in acid lateritic soil. Indian Agriculturist. 46 (1-2): 79-87.
- Kumabat, B.L., Chaudhari, Alka, Kumabat, Arvind and Kumabat, Amit (2009). Effect of vermicompost and molybdenum on yield of greegram and fertility status of soil. Annals of Plant and Soil Research,11(2):92-95.
- Patel, S.C., Patel, J.B., Sathur, J.B. and Patel, P.M. (2010). Effect of integrated nutrient management of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub.] seed production cv. Pusa Navbahar, International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 6 (1): 206-208.
- Rathore, V.S., Singh, J.P., Soni, M.L., Yadav, N.D. and Benibal, R.K. (2007). Productivity, quality and resource utilization by clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) as influenced by nutrient management. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 52(3) : 243-246
- Rathore, V.S., Singh, J.P., Soni, M.L. and Benibal, R.K. (2007). Effect of nutrient management on growth productivity and nutrient uptake of rainfed clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) in arid region Indian J. Agril. Sci., 77(6) : 349-353.
- Rawat, G.S., Rajput, R.L., and Upama Rawat (2010). Response of varying levels of organic manure and PSB on the productivity of clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub]. Bhartiya krishi Anusandhan Patrika. 25 (1) : 71-73.
- Singh, Raj and Khan, M.A. (2002). Response of clusterbean varieties to fertility levels and cropping system under arid condition. National Symposium on Arid Legumes for food, Nutrition Security and Promotion of trade May 15-16, P. 88-89.
- Singh, Raj ; Singh, Bhagwan and Saxena, Anurag (2004). Response of clusterbean varieties to nutrient management under arid condition of Rajasthan J. Arid Legumes, 1(1):32-34