- Acharya, S.P., Basavaraja, H., Kunal, L.B., Mahajanshethi, S.B. and Bhat, A.R.S. (2011). Crop diversification in Karnataka: An economic analysis, Agricultural Economics Research Review. 24(2): 351-357.
- Agarwal, I. (2004). Rational of resource use through farm diversification. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 17(1): 85-100.
- Ahlawat, S.S., Singh, R.V. and Patel, P.K. (1977). Impact of integrated crop and milk production on small farms in Punjab. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 32(3): 136-143.
- Bains, S.S. (1968). Improving the production potential of small holdings-seminar on problems of small farmer. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Mumbai, Seminar Series. 7: 48-59.
- Deoghare, R.P., Sharma, B.M. and Goel, S.K. (1990). Impact of mixed farming system on income and employment on small farms in Karnal District of Haryana. Agricultural Situation in India. XLV(10): 665- 670.
- Gupta, R.P. and Tiwari, S.K. (1985). Factors affecting crop diversification -An empirical analysis. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. XL(3): 304-307.
Submitted Date : 14-02-2022
Accepted Date : 1-06-2022