- Alam, A. (2000). Energy use Scenario in Indian Agriculture. Invited Paper, Int’l Conference on NRMfor Sustainable Agric, New Delhi.
- Alam, A. (2001). Post-harvest Management of Agricultural Produce and By-products. Agricultural Science Congress on Sustainable Development of Mountain Agriculture, AAU, Guwahati.
- Alam, A. (1999). Small Farm Mechanization in Rice. Rice Group Meeting, PDR, Hyderabad. Vol. 12.
- Alam, A. and De, D. (2000). Energy Management in Agriculture. Paper, Souvenir. International Conference on NRM for Sustainable Agric, New Delhi.
- Alam, A. and Ilyas, S.M. (2001). Agro-Processing for Additional Income and Employment. National Symposium on Empowerment of Women in Agric, RAU, Pusa (Bihar).
- Anonymous. Electronic ultrasonic pest repeller. Dhakar Engineers. Pratapnagar, Udaipur.
- Anonymous (2001). Zero Tillage Technology - Wheat Production at a Lower Cost. DWR, Kamal.
- Anonymous (2002). The Gazette of India. Regd No DL-33004/98, Extraordinary Notification (No. 438, 446,447,505 and 508) on Dereservation of Several FIM.
- Bisht, B.S., Kachru, R.P. and Alam, A. (2001). Potential for small- scale agro-processing industries in rural areas of Chhattisgarh. Paper presented in launching workshop on Raipur Centre of AlCRP-PHTS, 14aD, Raipur, 10 Sept, 1-2l.
- Cowx, Ian G. (1990). Developments in Electric Fishing.
- Farooq, M.A., Oezmerzi, A. and Barut, Z.B. (1998). Mechanization Level in Vegetable Production in Antalya Region and Turkey. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia Africa and Latin America. 29: 43-46.
- Gite, L.P. and Singh, G. (1997). Ergonomics in Agricultural and Allied Activities in India. Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering.
- Khan, A.U. (1990). Dual-mode all-crop thresher for Egyptian conditions. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America (Japan). 21.4 : 11-14.
- Kondo, N. (1998). Education System at Okayarea University and Research Activities of Laboratory of Agricultural Systems Engineering. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia Africa and Latin America. 29: 76-80.
- Pandey, M.M., Majumdar, K.L. and Singh, G. (1997). Farm Machinery Research Digest.
- Shin-Norinsha (1998). Main products of agricultural machinery manufacturers in Japan. AMA. 29(1): 85-89.
- Singh, et al. (1997). Use of Energy in Agriculture and Future Needs. Third Agricultural Science Congress, PAU, Ludhiana, (Proceedings).
- Singh, G. and Chandra, H. (2000). Analytical approach to growth dynamics of agricultural inputs and their effect in increasing productivity in Madhya Pradesh. Agricultural Situation in India. 56(12): 723-732.
- Singh, G.. (1997). Data Book on Mechanization and Agro-processing Since Independence.
- Tiwari, P.S., Varshneyº, A.C. and Mehta, C.R. (1997). Field evaluation of power tiller rotavator with seating attachment. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 67(9): 414-417.
- Tiwari, P.S., Gite, L.P., Dubey, A.K. and Kot, L.S. (2001). Agricultural Accidents in Central India. Paper, XXXV Annual Convention of ISAE, OUAT, Bhubaneshwar, 22-24 January, 1-20.
- Yadav, R.N.S. (2007). Mechanisation of Sugarcane Production in India. XXVI Congress, International Society of Sugar Cane Technologists, ICC, Durban, South Africa, 29 July-2 August, International Society Sugar Cane Technologists.
Submitted Date : 15-01-2022
Accepted Date : 12-04-2022