- Aggarwal, P.K., Joshi, P.K., Ingram, J.S.I., Gupta, R.K. (2004). Adapting food systems of the Indo-Gangetic plains to global environmental change: Key information needs to improve policy formulation. Environmental Science and Policy. 7: 487-498.
- APEDA: Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, Department of Commerce and Industry, Union Budget 2021-22, Press Information Bureau, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Press Releases, Media Reports, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Crisil
- Balkrishna, B.B. and Deshmukh, A.A. (2017). A study on role of social media in agriculture marketing and its scope. Global Journal of Management and Business Research: E Marketing. 17(1): 32-36.
- Bhimanpallewar, R.N. and Narasingarao, M.R. (2022). Evaluating the influence of soil and environmental parameters in terms of crop suitability using machine learning. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research. 56(2): 208-213. DOI: 10.18805/IJARe.A-4942.
- ICFA: Indian Council and Food and Agriculture (2017). Role of Media in Agriculture. National Round Table Conference, Chaired by Prof. M.S. Swaminathan at India Int. Centre, New Delhi, Sept. 15: 2017. https://www.icfa.org.in/assets/doc/reports/ RTC_Media.pdf.
- Ishaq, S. (2013). Concept of Media. Chapter 4. https://www.coursehero. com/file/68066103/10-chapter4pdf/.
- Joy, S. (2019) India May Become Farmer Suicide Capital: Agri Adviser. Published on November 3, 2019, https://www.deccanherald. com/national/india-may-become-farmer-suicide-capital- agri-adviser-773068.html.
- Kumar, R.M., Yamanura and Boraiah, B. (2022). Bio-irrigation: A drought alleviation strategy through induced hydro- parasitization under bi-cropping practices of rainfed agroecosystem: A review. Agricultural Reviews. 43(2): 211-216.
- Morris, W. and James, P. (2017). Social media, an entrepreneurial opportunity for agriculture-based enterprises. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. 24(4): 1028-1045.
- NITI, Aayog (2018). 40% of Indians Will Have no Access to Drinking Water by 2030. Published by on 25 June 2018, https:// www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/40-of- indians-will-have-no-access-to-drinking-water-by-2030- niti-aayog-18062500074_1.html.
- Pandey, H. (2019). India has just 2.4% of world’s land but 18% of its population. / Jun 19, 2019, 13:47 IST, http://timesof india.indiatimes.com/articleshow/69848388.cms? utm_ source=contentofinterestandutm_medium=textandutm _campaign=cppst.
- Patel, K.K., Chaudhary, P. and Singh, U. (2017). Biofertilizers for Sustainable Agriculture Benefits, Types and Application. [(Eds.) Suresh Kumar, P., Kanwat, M., Meena, P.D., Kumar, V. and Alone, R.A.]. New India Publishing Academy, New Delhi. Pp. 85-103.
- Ragaswami, A. (2014). Why the Indian Media Needs to Shut up about the Monsoon., https://www.firstpost.com/india/ indian-media-needs-shut-monsoon-1620947.html.
- Selvan, S.S., Wahid, A., Patel, A., Kumar, V. and Sahu, P. (2021). Challenges in Indian Agriculture. Agricultural Reviews. 42(4): 465-469.
Submitted Date : 5-01-2022
Accepted Date : 14-07-2022