- Acharya, S.S., Agarwal, N.L. (2018). Agricultural Marketing in India. Oxford and IBH Publishing Company Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Arora, V.P.S., Bhogal, T.S., Biswas, P.G. (1998). Milk marketing in north-west Uttar Pradesh and the role of Co-operatives: A temporal analysis. Indian Co-operative Review. 36(1): 70-77.
- Devaraja, T.S. (2001). A study of Costs and price spreads in milk marketing in the Co-operative and private sectors of Karnataka. Agricultural Marketing. 43(4): 21-25.
- Meena, G.L., Jain, D.K., Dhaka, J.P. (2011). Determinants of production and marketed surplus of milk in Alwar District (Rajasthan). Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing. 25(2): 51-65.
- Lembhe, J. (2010). Enhancing Milk Procurement of Warana Co- operative Milk Union Ltd. (WCOMUL) in Warana Valley in Maharashtra State (India), Netherlands.
- Rao, V.M. (1986). Some problems of milk producers in a delta village of Andhra Pradesh. Asian Journal of Dairy Research. 5 (2): 71-77.
- Sharma, M.L., Saxena, R., Mahato, T., Das, D. (2007). Potential and prospects of dairy busuiness in Uttarakhand: A case study of Uttaranchal Co-operative dairy federation limited. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 20: 489-502.
- Singh, R.N. (2006). Economic analysis of milk production in tribal area of Udaipur (Rajasthan). Indian Journal of Dairy Science. 59(5): 328-336.
- Yogi, R.K., Chauhan, A.K., Sharma, S.P. (2007). Economics of milk marketing in Jaipur district of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Dairy-Science. 60(4): 307-312.
Submitted Date : 30-12-2021
Accepted Date : 15-03-2022