- ATSDR. Agency for Toxic Substance and Disease Registry (2005). Toxicological Profile of Nickel.
- Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Public Health and Human Services, Public Health Service.
- Bailey, J.S. (1992). Effects of gypsum on the uptake, assimilation and recycling of 15N- labeled ammonium and nitrate- N by perennial ryegrass. Plant and Soil. 143: 19-31.
- Berti, W.R., Jacobs, L.W. (1996). Chemistry and phytotoxicity of soil trace elements from repeated sewage sludge applications. Journal of Environmental Quality. 25: 1025-1032.
- Blum, W.H. (1999). Cadmium uptake by higher plants. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on the Biogeochemistry of trace elements, Vienna. 109-110.
- Daur, I. and Tatar, O. (2013). Effects of gypsum and brassinolide on soil properties and berseem (Trifolium alexandrinum L.) growth, yield and chemical composition grown on saline soil. Legume Research. 36: 306-311.
- Elrahman, S.H.A., Mostafa, M.A.M., Taha, T.A., Elsharawy, M.A.O. and Eid, M.A. (2012). Effect of different amendments on soil chemical characteristics, grain yield and elemental content of wheat plants grown on salt-affected soil irrigated with low quality water. Annals of Agricultural Science. 57: 175-182.
- Govindrajan, S. (2003). Ecofriendly utilization of fertilizer industrial wastes for agriculture. Short course on “Ecofriendly recycling of organic and industrial wastes for sustainable soil health” at Tamilnadu Agriculture University Madurai, during 5-14th Nov. 2003.pp: 147.
- Kadar, I.P. (1994). Effect of heavy metal load on soil and crop. Acta Agronomy HungeriaI. 43: 3-9.
- Karaca, A.S. (2004). Effect of organic wastes on the extractability of cadmium, copper, nickel and zinc in soil. Geoderma. 122: 297-303.
- McBride, M.B. (1989). Reactions controlling heavy metal solubility in soils. Advances in Soil Science. 10: 1-56.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1985). Statistical method of Agricultural workers, ICAR, New Delhi. 143-147.
- Rattan, R.K., Datta, S.P., Chhonkar, P.K., Suribabu, K. and Singh, A.K. (2005). Long-term impact of irrigation with sewage effluents on heavy metal content in soils, crops and groundwater- A case study. Agriculture, Ecology and Environment. 109: 310-322.
- Sankar, R.B., Ragupaty, S. and Natarajan, K. (1997). Effect of lignite fly ash on yield and nutrients uptake by groundnut. Proc. National seminar on “Use of lignite fly ash in Agriculture”. pp: 64-68.
- Sheppard, J. and Thibault, A. (1992). Desorption and extraction of selected heavy metals from soils. Soil Science Society of American Journal. 56: 415-423.
- Sparks, D.L. (1995). Environmental Chemistry of Soils. Academic Press, New York, NY.
- Stevenson, F.J. (1994). Humus Chemistry, Genesis, Composition and Reactions. W.J. Riley and Sons, New York, NY.
- Stevenson, F.J. and Cole, M.A. (1999). Cycles of soils: Carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur, micronutrient s. 2nd Ed. John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY, USA.
- Thimmaiah, S.K. (1999). Standard methods of bio-chemical analysis, Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi. pp. 80.
- Zoroski, R.L. and Burau, R.G. (1977). A rapid nitric perchloric acid digestion method for multielement tissue analysis. Communication in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 8: 425-436.
Submitted Date : 2-07-2021
Accepted Date : 12-07-2021