Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Evaluation of yellow sticky trap and imidacloprid 17.8% SL against mustard aphid on farmers field
First Online 07-12-2020|
- Devee, A. and Baruah, A.A.L.H (2012). Bio-efficacy of imidacloprid and bifenthrin against mustard aphid (Lipaphis erysimi) on Brassica rapa subsp oleifera. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 82(10): 845-851.
- Sharma, P. and Singh, Y.P. (2010). Directorate of Rapeseed-mustard, Indian Council of Agriculture Research, Sewar, 321303, Bharatpur (Rajasthan). Annual National Language Journal, 1: 4751.
- Shekhawat, K., Rathore, S. S., Premi, O. P., Kandpal, B. K. and Chauhan, J. S. (2012). Advances in agronomic management of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea (L.) Crenz. Cosson): An Overview. International Journal of Agronomy, 14.
- Shylesha, A.N., Azad Thakur, N.S., Pathak, K.A., Rao, K.R., Saikia, K., Surose, S., Kodandaram, N.H. and Kalaishekar, A. (2006). Integrated management of insect pest of crops in north eastern hill region. Technical Bulletin No. 19. ICAR RC for NEH Region, Umiam, p. 50.
- Nayak, U. S, Mishra, I. and Mishra, B. K. (2014). Field evaluation of bio-intensive IPM modules against important insect-pests of mustard under North Coastal-Plain Zone of Odisha. Journal of Biological Control, 24(4): 192-196.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.