- A. Moure, J.M. Cruz, D. Franco, J.M. Dominguez,J. Sineiro, M.J. Nunez, J.C. Parajo (2001) Natural antioxidants from residual sources. Food Chem., 72 (2001), pp. 145-171
- B. Halliwell (1996) Antioxidants in human health and disease. Ann. Rev. Nutr., 16 , pp. 33-50. Chemistry, 50 (18), pp. 5107-5114.
- D.Di-Majo, M. Giammanco, M. La-Guardia, E. Tripoli, S. Giammanco, E. Finotti (2005) Flavanones in citrus fruit: structure–antioxidant activity relationships. Food Res. Int., 38, pp. 1161- 1166
- E. Magiorkinis, A. Beloukas, A. Diamantis (2011) Scurvy: past, present and future. Eur. J. Int. Med., 22 (2011), pp. 147-152.
- Gil-Izquierdo, A., Gil, M.I., Ferreres, F. (2002). Effect of processing techniques at industrial scale on J. Gustavsson, C. Cederberg & U. Sonesson (2011) Global Food Losses and Food Waste. Save Food Congress, Düsseldorf. The Swedish Institute for Food and Biotechnology
- J.A. Larrauri (1999) New approaches in the preparation of high dietary fibre powders from fruit by-products. Trends Food Sci. Technol., 10, pp. 3-8.
- M. Hashemipour, M. Kargar, A. Ghannadi and R. Kelishadi* 2016. The effect of Citrus Aurantifolia (Lemon) peels on cardiometabolic risk factors and markers of endothelial function in adolescents with excess weight: A triple-masked randomized controlled trial. Med.J. Islam Repub. 30:429.
- M. Elleuch, D. Bedigian, O. Roiseux, S. Besbes, C. Blecker, H. Attia (2011) Dietary fiber and fiber rich by-products of food processing: characterization, technological functionality and commercial applications: a review. Food Chem., 4, pp. 411-421
- Mathur, P. 2016. Development Communication and Nutrition Education for Empowering Women- Experience of a Home Scientist, Department of Foods and Nutrition, Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi.
- Mereddy, R. (2015). Processing innovation for adding value to food waste. Senior Scientist
- Innovative Food Technologies (IFT) Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, Australia.
- Paul, A., Cox, P.A. (1995). An ethnobotanical survey of the uses for Citrus aurantium (Rutaceae) in Haiti. Economic Botany, 49 (3), pp. 249-256.
- Penniston,K., Nakada,S., Holmes, R. P. and Assimos, D.(2009) Quantitative Assessment of Citric Acid in Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, and Commercially-Available Fruit Juice Products. J Endourol. 2008 Mar; 22(3): 567–570
- R. Kaul, S.A.Sofi, N. Bashir, F. Nazir, G. A. Nayik. 2016. Citrus peel as a source of functional ingredient: A review. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences
- R. Guimarães, L. Barros, J.C.M. Barreira, M.J. Sousa, A.M. Carvalho, I.C.F.R. Ferreira (2009) Targeting excessive free radicals with peels and juices of citrus fruits: grapefruit, lemon, lime and orange. Food Chem. Toxicol., 48 (1), pp. 99-106.
- S.L. Hwang, P.H. Shih, G.C. Yen (2012) Neuro protective effects of citrus flavonoids. J. Agric. Food Chem., 60 (2012), pp. 877-885.
- Schieber.,A, Stintzing, F.C and Carle, R. (2001) By-products of plant food processing as a source of functional compounds — recent developments. Trends in Food Science & Technology
- Sharma, K., Mahato, N., Cho, M.H. and Lee,Y.R. (2016) Converting citrus wastes into value added products: Economical and environment-friendly approaches. Journalof nutrition.
- Short, R.V., McCoombe, S.G., Maslin, C., Naim, E., Crowe, S. (2004). Lemon and lime juice as potent
- Thakur, V., Manjunath, S.S. and Gupta O.K.D.(2004) Comparative evaluation of clarification and concentration technique for Kinnow fruit juice. Journal of Food Science and Technology -Mysore- 41(4):382-385 ·
- USDA, (2010). A national information resource for Smallholder farmers in India: food security and value added agriculture, US Department of agricultural policy, FAO of the United Nations, Agriculture, Rural Business Development, Washington, DC.
- V. Stefan, E. Herpen, A. Tudoran, L. Lähteenmäki 2013. Avoiding food waste by Romanian consumers: The importance of planning and shopping routines. Volume 28,1, 75-381. Volume 12, Issue 11, Pages 401-413.
- Yadav, B.S., 2013 Vlue addiotion in food agribusiness chain through food processing. Head, Department of Food Technology Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (India)-124001.
- Roy, R., Murudaiah, S. and Radhakrishna R.B. (2013) Impact of Value Addition Training on Participants of Farmers Training Institutes. World Applied Sciences Journal 22(10).
Submitted Date : 13-02-2020
Accepted Date : 16-03-2020