Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Effect of moisture conservation technology in cultivation of brinjal under rainfed condition of Bundelkhand region
First Online 27-03-2020|
- Aman, S. and Rab, A. (2013). Response of tomato to nitrogen levels with or without humic acid. Sarhad Journal Agriculture. 29(2): 181-186.
- Bakht, T., Khan, I.A., Marwat, K. and Hussain, Z. (2014). Integration of row spacing mulching and herbicide on weed management in tomato. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 46(2): 543-547.
- Dhaliwal, M.S., Jindal, S.K., Dhaliwal, L.K., Gaikwad, A.K. and Sharma, S.P. (2017). Growth and yield of tomato influenced by condition of culture, mulch and planting date. International Journal of Vegetable Science. 23(1):4-17.
- Jamkar, T. (2014). Studies on effect of mulching on weed density and yield of chilli (Capsicum annum L.). M.sc.(Agric.) Thesis. Jawaharlal Neharu Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Mani, V.S., Gautam, C.K. and Chakraborti, P. (1968). Losses in crop yield in India due to weed growth. PANS. 142: 141 – 158.
- Memon, M.S., Jun, Z., Jun, G., Ullah, F., Hasan, M., Ara, S. and Changying, J. (2017). Comprehensive review for the effects of ridge furrow plastic mulching on crop yield and water use efficiency under different crops. International Agricultural Engineering Journal. 26(2):385-391.
- Nair, S.A. (2018). Influence of different mulches on weed count, fruit yield economics of tomato. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(4): 2541 – 2545.
- Rai, M. (1995). Catalouge on Eggplant (Solanum melongena L.) germplasms part-1. National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, Pusa Campus, New Delhi. pp.1-3.
- Rajan, S. and Markos, B.L. (2002). Propagation of Horticultural Crops. Horticulture Science Series. 6: 94.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.