Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Assessment of sedimentation in kharkhara reservoir using digital image processing techniques
First Online 12-10-2019|
- Goel, M.K. and Jain, S. K., 1996. Evaluation of Reservoir Sedimentation Using Multi- Temporal IRS-1A LISS-II data. Asian-Pacific Rem. Sens. GIS J. 8(2), 39-43.
- Goel M.K., Jain, S.K. and Agrawal. P.K., (2002) Assessment of sediment deposition rate in Bargi Reservoir using digital image processing, Hydrological Sci. J., 47(S): S81-S92
- Jain and Goel., (1993). Reservoir Sedimentation Using Digital Image Processing of IRS-I, LISS-I Data, Proc. Nat. Symp. Remote Sens. Appl. Resour. Manage. with Special Emphasis on N.E. Region, Guwahati (India), 504 – 510.
- Jaiswal, R.K., Thomas, T., Singh, S. and Galkate, R.V., (2008). Assessment of Revised Capacity of Kharo Reservoir Using Remote Sensing and GIS, Proc. Nat. Seminar Conserv. Restoration Lakes (CAROL-2008),Nagpur (India), 551-562.
- Jaiswal, R.K., Thomas, T., Galkate, R.V. and Jain, S.K. (2009). Assessment of Sedimentation in Ravishankar Sagar Reservoir using Digital Image Processing Techniques, J. Environ. Res. Develop. 3(4): 1238-245.
- Mukherjee, S., Veer, V., Tyagi, S.K. and Sharma, V., (2007). Sedimentation Study of Hirakud Reservoir using Remote Sensing Technique. J. Spatial Hydrol. 7(1).
- Thomas, T., Jaiswal, R.K., Galkate, R.V. and Singh, S., (2009). Estimation of Revised Capacity in Shetrunji Reservoir Using Remote Sensing and GIS, J. Indian Water. Resour. Soc. 29 (3): 8-14.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.