- Kameswari, V.L.V, Kothari, D. and Tewari, S. (2018). ICTs for Agriculture: An overview of Farmer’s Portal. Indian Framer Digest. 51: 33-35.
- Sharma, A. and Rathore S. (2013). Role of media mix in imparting nutritional education among rural women in Uttarakhand. Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development. Vol. 8, No.1, pp.113-117.
- Sharma, A. and Kameswari, V. L. V. (2017). Attitude of farming community towards agriculture in Uttarakhand. The Journal of Research ANGRAU. Vol. XLV No. (4), pp: 84. NAAS Rating: 3.60. ISSN No. 0970-0226.
- Sharma, A., Sharma, A. and Saxena A. (2012). Socio-Economic Profile and Information Seeking Behaviour of Fisher Women-A study in Uttarakhand. Journal of Communication Studies. Vol. XXXI, No.2, pp.32-40.
- Sharma, A. and Shamsul Hasan (2012). Impact of Farmer’s Fair on Participating Farmers. Journal of Communication Studies. Journal of Communication Studies. Vol. XXX, No.3, 146-156.
- Rathore, S. and Sharma, A. (2012). Impact of Mobile Phones on the life style of management students of Pantnagar University. Journal of Communication Studies. Vol. XXXI, No.2, pp.82-94.
- Sharma A. and Singh, A. K. (2018). Studies on the effectiveness of Kishan Gosthi in imparting Agricultural information for scaling up of livelihood of hill women. Journal of Agrisearch. Vol. 5, No. 1, pp: 81.
- Sharma, A. and Singh A. K. (2016). Information needs of Farm women for efficient farming in Uttarakhand. Journal of Agrisearch. Vol 3, No. 2, pp:122-126.
- Sharma, A. (2016). Impact of Mobile Phone: A study in Tarai region of Uttarakhand. Journal of Computer Networking, Wireless and Mobile Communications. Vol. 6, Issue 2, Dec 2016, 11-16. © tjprc pvt. Ltd.
- Sharma A. (2018). Use of mobile app and information communication tools by under graduate students: A study in Tarai region of Uttarakhand.SKUAST Journal of Research. Vol. 20, No.1, pp: 101-106.
- Sharma A., Malik A. and Kholiya M. (2018). Empowering women through Information Communication Technology. Indian Framer Digest. Vol: 51, No: 11, pp: 26-30.
- Sharma, A., & Kashyap, S. K. (2014). Socio- economic profile of rural women in nearby areas of Pantnagar Janvani: A study in Tarai region of Uttarakhand. Journal of Agri Search, 1, 117–121.
- Sharma, A. and Kashyap, S. K. (2014). Rural women and ICT exposure in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand. Communication Today. Vol. 16, No.2, pp.101-107. ISSN No.0975- 217X
- Sharma A., Kumar S. and Kandpal, N. K. (2018). Constraints Faced by Dairy Farm Women: A Study in Nainital District of Uttarakhand. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu. Vol. 18 No. 2, pp: 86-90.
- Samansiri, B.A.D. and Wanigasundera, W.A.D.P. (2014). Use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) by Extension Officers of the Tea Small Holdings Development Authority of Sri Lanka. Tropical Agricultural Research Vol. 25 (4): 460 –475.
Submitted Date : 9-03-2019
Accepted Date : 30-04-2019